\33\

Zach Herron
November 28

The most heartbreaking news is when you get a call from one of your best friends, telling you that your girlfriend suicided. 

My body just felt numb and my heart was broken into tiny pieces. Ava attempted to comfort me all the time but it didn't work. I just wish that Adeline was back in my arms and I knew that she was okay. 

Another detail was left out, I'm one of the reasons that she suicided. We had not talked in like an entire month and I haven't tried to contact her once. I'm so stupid.

Today was Adeline's funeral. 

Grayson decided to put her body into ashes and spread her amongst the ocean. Adeline always loved the ocean no matter what so she'll be really happy that she's with sea at all times.  There was a medium poster board filled with pictures of her and shockingly I was in one of them. It was a picture of her and me at the beach, she was on my back and we both had silly faces. 

Everywhere was roses and other flowers. The place was beautiful and well set up. I already know that Adeline is down here with us due to her being a beautiful angel. 

Adeline's entire family was in tears especially her brothers, Eve and Justin. They were the closest to her. No matter what, each of them had a special bond that nobody could break apart. 

Jonah was comforting Eve as she was crying into his jacket. Grayson had read Adeline's suicidal note allowed and once she mentioned my name, my heart broke even more. 

It's all my fault.  She didn't deserve to die. I did.  If I were to pass away right now, then I could be in heaven with her and I can fix all my problems with her.  The funeral soon ended and everyone left. But I didn't, I sat at her headstone which was put next to the ocean. It was at a secret beach. 

It read:  Adeline Rae Brooks.  2001-2018. 

"Zach" "Zach" I heard familiar voices say. "Zach!!!" One yelled.

All of a sudden it went dark.

I opened my eyes and saw I was on the Why Don't We tour bus couch. The other 4 boys surrounding me with worried looks.

I felt something on my face and went to touch it. I was crying.

What the heck was that?!? Was it all a dream?? There's no way...it felt so real!!!

"Dude are you okay?!? You were crying. You've been Asleep all day!" Jonah asked me.

"You were in my dream too" I yelled pointing at him.

"What dream Zach?" Corbyn asked me.

I explained the whole dream not leaving out a single detail. By the end the boys all looked shocked.

It was now 11:34pm, the boys were tired but I wasn't. After they all went to their bunks I decided to go through Instagram.

I saw the posts I was tagged in and saw a meet and greet photo. The girl looked like Adeline so I pressed on it.

It was her!!! The girl from my dream!!! She was standing right next to me and Jonah in the picture. I clicked on her profile. Her name was Camila Wren Jordan, she was 16, and went to our LA show.

She was so gorgeous, exactly like my Adeline. What do I do? Do I dm her? Or will it end up like my dream?

Word count: 585