\21\

Zach Herron 
September 9

Adeline and I had decided to just ditch school today since there was a lot of drama with Jayden. My friends seem really confused with everything and I don't blame them. 

Adeline said that Eve was going on a trip to visit her family in New York for a week. Caden would be leaving tomorrow morning with Justin, to go back home since their school break was almost over. Grayson has been actually studying more and looking at colleges. 

Currently, my girlfriend and I were at the beach again. I'm happy that Adeline loves the beach because it adds onto the list of things that we both have in common.

"You know what we should do?" her voice spoke up as her hand smoothly glided against the salty ocean water. "What?" a smile crawled onto my face, "we should go to Oahu, Hawaii. Just me and you" she genuinely smiles.  "I agree with you" I say while pulling her closer to me by the waist. "When?" she asks with her head tilted to the side,  "in two days" her eyes widened but a smile was on both our faces.

"I love you!" she excitedly said then kissed all over my face, "I love you even more" I peck her lips and she blushed then looked down.

We were now at my house and planning everything for our trip together. I was setting up our flight plus car rental and she was setting up the hotel room as well as making reservations for fun activities.

"We're going to go shark cage diving" she speaks up and I nodded my head. "That seems scary but like a really fun experience" I tell her then kiss her multiple times on the lips.  The two of us spent two hours in my bedroom, planing everything until we were finished and completely sure of everything. Adeline had soon went home and said that she would start packing tomorrow. 

Adeline Rae

  Once I had gotten home, my family was in the living room watching a netflix movie together. They were laughing and smiling so I'm assuming that it's a comedy.  They seem happier without me.  "Hey baby sis" Caden looks at me and I put on a small sarcastic smile then waved. "What are you guys watching?" my voice questions and I see my mom roll her eyes, "something" my father answers.  "Wow" I said and immediately their attention is all on me. "Adeline Brooks, don't give me attitude" he scolds and it was my turn to roll me eyes. "You guys couldn't give a crap about me so why do I now have to listen?" the rage and anger was building up in me but so were the tears and sadness. 

Grayson and Caden kept quiet.  "Oh and by the way, me and Zach are leaving on Sunday to go on a trip" I said. "Where are you going?" my mom asked, "somewhere" the anger definitely came out this time when I spoke. 

Before any of my parents could say anything, I went upstairs into my bedroom. That was honestly the first time I've ever disobeyed or talked back to my parents. 

There was a tiny spark of confidence and independency in me. It felt somewhat good, I guess, but of course the tears were falling.  Zach would be sad if I cut again so I fought back on the urge of getting the blade. It was hard and very difficult.  Caden and Grayson never came upstairs yet. Justin has been exploring with a new friend that he made on his first day from being here.  I had done my night routine then laid down in my bed, under the covers. My phone dinged and it was from Zach.

baby ✨💗:  goodnight princess 💫 i love you so much and everyday i'm so thankful to have you in my life and by my side 💘 

baby girl 💫😍:  goodnight baby 🌷 i love you even more and i'm very lucky to have you as not only my boyfriend but my best friend, your the best 💕 

Zach is honestly one of the best things that has ever happened to me. He's such a sweet and caring boyfriend. I know that he will always be faithful no matter what.  It's like being surrounded by a field of beautiful sunflowers and out of all of them, you must choose one. With that one flower, you will feel so many special emotions towards it and never want to let it go or out of sight.

Word count: 758