/22/

Zach Herron
September 11
( two days later. ) 

"Baby, wake up."  Our plane had just landed and Adeline was still sound asleep in the window side seat. Her head rested on my shoulder as my arm was wrapped around her securely. 

Soon, her eyes fluttered open and moved her head away to stretch out. "Princess, we're here" a smile appears on her face as the words escaped my mouth.  The time was only, 2:00 pm.  Most people on the plane looked like they were from here and excited to be back at home. The little kids were the cutest, they definitely had the hawaiian look on them. 

I had taken down our individual backpacks from the overhead compartment then handed Adeline her backpack. We then started to walk down the very thin isle and out the plane's exit. 

Our hands intertwined as we made it out from the jetway. Adeline leaned her head down on my shoulder as a small smile was still on her lips. Some people looked at us in awe. 

After awhile, we had our suitcases and noticed a man holding a sign which said our last names in nearly print writing.  Brooks and Herron.  "Welcome to Oahu, Hawaii, Miss Brooks and Mr. Herron" he smiled politely and put flower lei's around us. The scent was plumeria which is a very popular flower in Hawaii. 

"Thank you" Adeline smiled to him.  "I'm Anthony and I'll be driving you to your hotel destination which is the Hilton Hawaiian Village" Anthony said and started guiding us out of the airport and over to an awaiting cab.  I opened the back door for Adeline and she smiled, "thank you" she said as she got in. I followed behind her then shut the door.  The car ride wasn't silent. Anthony kept asking us questions but we didn't mind, there were a couple laughs and jokes here and there.

  "First time here?" he spoke up, "yes" I answered and he nodded his head. "Hawaii truly is a beautiful place and the culture is so meaningful. The people are nice and some can be wild" a chuckle left his lips at he end.  "Here's your stop" he said as he got out and went to the back to get out suitcases. "Thank you for everything" Adeline said then handed him thirty dollars. His eyes went wide. "What?" she questions, noticing his expression. "Nobody has ever given me this big of a tip" Anthony speaks, "you've done so much for us."  After saying goodbye, we went to the front desk and checked in. They had given us two room keys then we had started going to the elevator with our suitcases.

We had set up our stuff inside the hotel room such as our bathroom supplies and clothing. We'd be spending almost two weeks here so we just unpacked everything.  I'm honestly excited and happy that I get to spend all this time with just my beautiful girlfriend. It'll make our relationship even stronger.  The time was now, 5:00 pm.  The two of us were lazy to go outside of the hotel room so we just ordered room service and took our showers already. Adeline's pajamas were black spandex and a oversized adidas black t-shirt. Mine was black sweatpants and no shirt. 

After eating, we cuddled up in the queen sized bed and watched netflix. The both of us are watching the Office. "I don't know why Kelly isn't still with Ryan like he is so hot" she practically drools and I give her a pouty look with the puppy dog eyes. "Not as hot as you" she kisses all over my face and a chuckle leaves my lips.  "Pam is  kinda hot" I say trying to make her kinda jealous and she looks at me. "I don't like you right now" she turned the other way. "Sweetheart, you can't resist me" my lips kiss from her neck all the way up to her lips.  "Okay fine, I love you" she giggles. 

"Aww, I love you too" I peck her lips.

Word count: 682

Btw the office is a great show. 11/10. You should watch it😂