/32/

trigger warning so if you are sensitive please DO NOT read this chapter.
Adeline Rae
November 19

Empty.
Torn.
Broken.

Cuts all over my wrists and arms. Blood visible on my white sweatshirt but who cares. Mascara smeared under my eyes. Glass shattered on the bedroom floor. Suicide around the corner. I can't take it anymore. The pen was already in my hand and a piece of paper in front of me. Nobody home. Nobody to stop me. Perfect.

Finally.

dear whoever finds me first,
i'm gone. i'm in heaven. i'm happy. grayson, please know that i love you so much. i hope you continue to live your life after this. caden and justin, i love you guys so much. have fun living together but please don't get too drunk from throwing parties. mom and dad, screw you. Zach...well, i thought you would always be here for me but i guess not. you made me the happiest girl alive but then came another girl, and...you left me. that hurt so much and you, your one of the reasons why i'm doing this. i actually believed that i was your perfect girl and we would have a family together and live happily ever after. but i've learned. fairytales don't exist. goodbye and i hope you find your perfect girl. eve, well damn you're my best friend. always remember that i'm watching over you, Jonah will take care of you. i'll see you in heaven when it's your time. i love you.
                                           -Adeline Rae.

Tear drops were left on the paper. I folded the piece of paper and put it right on the toilet next to me. Yes, I was going to drown myself. What better way. I walked to the bathroom a little unsteady.

I stepped into the bathtub full of water and looked around for the last time. I'd say goodbye forever. I wouldn't see my things ever again. My fingers gripped the side of the bathtub as I let my head flow under the water. Soon, everything turned black and I was finally greeting death.

Grayson Brooks

I had came home from hanging out with the boys. The house was quiet which was weird considering Adeline was home.

"Adeline!" my voice echoed throughout the house but no answer was received. It's weird. Normally, I'd hear her angelic voice.

I went upstairs but once I entered her bedroom, there was blood on the floor and glass shattered everywhere.

My heart rate went up as I tried to find her. I sped quickly into the bathroom and saw her body laying in the bathtub. Tears escaping my eyes one after the other.

"No! Adeline! Please wake up!" I picked her up gently from the water and caressed her in my arms. "Adeline please, you can't leave me" I cried. Her green eyes were shut and there was no way I could save her.

My eyes noticed a piece of paper on the toilet and I picked it up then read it. "A-Adeline, p-pl-please" I hugged her tight. I quickly dialed 911 and soon they were on their way.

The last thing I could ever remember was seeing my baby sister, dead inside the bathtub.

Word count: 533