\31\

dear diary, 
i guess, the books were lying to us. the broken girl and the popular boy really don't have a happy ending together. but instead, all that's left are unanswered questions, words left unsaid and a wall that i built from him.                                   
- Adeline Rae

  a month later. 

It's crazy how two people can love each other so much but are soon torn apart. It's crazy how you can feel like your family is finally at peace, when it really isn't. It's crazy how people who can mean so much to you...disappear. They aren't lost, it's just, they faded away. 

Grayson found his true love, her name is Olivia. Olivia is super sweet and has a beautiful personality, she's really pretty and perfect for my brother. Grayson always looks happy now.  Caden and Justin finished college. They currently live in Malibu which is not too far away from where my family lives. Both are still the best of friends and no one can ever squeeze in between them. It's most likely impossible. 

Eve and Jonah are still a happy couple. They've gotten so much closer and he had already given her a promise ring. It's actually really beautiful and precious. The two are like best friends. 

My parents are happier together. There was some problems between them but they went to a couples therapy and it definitely helped their relationship become healthier.  Zach and Ava are now best friends.

I haven't spoken to him for a month and he hasn't tried contacting me. But it's whatever, they're happy and perfect for one another. 

Lastly, me. My depression has gotten worse and my thoughts are a lot more suicidal. Nobody knows about it and I don't plan on telling anybody about it. I've started to cut. I haven't been anorexic but the thought is in my recommendations. No, I'm not seeing a therapist about my problems.

@ImZachHerron:  hawaii trip coming up with my favorite girl ever 💙 @avamadison 

Ouch...  We went to hawaii before and it was such a magical experience. But I guess, all good things must come to an end right? After all, I can't even live a happy life. 

I have been skipping school because what's even the point in going anymore? My college scholarships have gone down the drain and honestly, I couldn't care less. 

My whole world is just crashing down.  Nobody to help me. Nobody to pick me up. 

It's just me.

Word count: 409