\1\

dear diary,
today was pretty boring honestly. at least, that's what my family members were complaining about during dinner. for me, it's the same old same old. i locked myself inside my bedroom then stayed in bed and watched netflix all day. of course, i only got out to get food, water or use the restroom. this has been my schedule since...forever. school days are different. on the serious note, my depression has still been the same but i've gotten a little more down. it's normal, i guess.                                                   
                      -Adeline Rae. August 20.

"Mom, for the hundredth time. I'm not going." I say to my mother whom was attempting to get me to go to therapy. Ever since my depression started and my mother found out about it. She has been talking about me be going to therapy or at least trying it. But I don't want to go. I feel as if therapists just put on fake masks and pretend to listen to all your problems. They show you sympathy so you could actually believe someone cares about you and that you truly do have support from somebody.

"Okay, you win. Your not gonna go to therapy" my mother said after a moment of silence.

"Don't even try to trick me" I lastly speak as I started walking upstairs.

"Fine" she huffed and I lightly giggled at how my mother could act like a child. Once, my bedroom door shut I laid down on my queen sized bed. The sheets were white and super comfy which is probably one of the reasons why I stay in bed all day. Tomorrow is school, sadly. Which means having to look or maybe face the "popular crew." The people in it are, Zach Herron, Jayden Gray, some football boys, Emily Smith and the rest of her posse. But to be more specific, there's only about three more girls in Emily's little posse. It's small but very powerful. Zach is actually, really not that bad. Although, he may have a girlfriend, he still believes that he can make every girl stop and drool. Is it true? Yes. Even me. At least he's not a fuckboy like his best friend, Jayden Gray. I've never really had a conversation with him or any interaction but maybe, Jayden could be nice still. Every teenage girl's dream in our school is to date one of the football players, Jayden or Zach. Me? Ha, no. Anyways, leaving the school people. My family consists of four other people. There's my father, my mother and my two older brothers.

My father is a professional photographer but on rare occasions will do photoshoots.

My mother is a fashion designer and is the founder behind many famous stores around America. There's Urban Outfitters, Brandy Melville, Pacsun, American Eagle and so much more.

Now onto my brothers. The oldest is Caden and he's twenty years old. Caden doesn't live with us because he got excepted into Harvard University so he lives in Massachusetts. But he visits over his breaks.

Then there's Grayson and he's eighteen years old. Grayson and I go to the same school together. He's best friends with Zach and is a really good football player.

None of my family members are stuck up. If anything we are always here for one another and tend to follow the quote from the movie: Lilo And Stitch. "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

We're pretty interesting. If you were wondering about me...well, you'll find out eventually.

Word count: 592