\11\

Adeline Rae
August 30

He said it. He actually said. The three most powerful words ever. The ones that were either the truth or the lie. The ones that could instantly make you or break you.  It seemed so soon in our relationship but something in me was telling me to say it back. 

Zach's chocolate brown eyes were still staring into mine. They held all the things that made me know he meant it and no part of it was a lie. My boyfriend's eyes held lust, love, hope and faith.

"I love you too."

  Immediately his eyes lit up with excitement and he kissed my lips, passionately.  I spent the rest of my day with Zach at his house and we mostly talked. But we both got to know each other more and now, I feel like I've known him my entire life. 

"Kids, dinner is ready!" Myta called from downstairs.

"Come on" he said standing up from the bed as my body was still laid down on it. His bed was so comfortable. 

"Babyyyy" Zach whined and I took my phone out then started video taping him.

"Are you taking a video of me?" he put his hands on his hips as I nodded my head. 

"Babyyyyyy" he hovered over me and I stopped video taping him.

"What?" my voice asked, "don't play innocent with me" he said in a baby voice. "You are the cutest thing ever" I pecked his lips.

Soon, we both were downstairs and sitting at the dinner table. I sat in between Zach and Reese. Ryan and his mom sat across from me then Josh, Zach dad sat at the head of the table. His mother made, chicken alfredo pasta. 

"So Adeline, what do your parents do for a living?" Myta asks taking a bite from the chicken.

"My father is a professional photographer and my mother is a fashion designer but also the founder of many popular clothing stores" I explained. 

"Wow" Josh smiled to me and shock was written all over his face.

"How are your grades in school?" she then asked, "straight A's" I simply answered.

"Adeline is actually the top student in all her classes and four top colleges want her to attend to their school" Zach added in after. 

"Congratulations!" both Myta and Josh happily clapped and said, "Zach, you should have Adeline tutor you" his mother tells him and he nodded his head. 

"Will you please tutor me?" his brown eyes were so irresistible.

"Okay" I smiled to him and he grinned to me then ate some of his pasta.

  This is probably my first ever dinner where there's no silence. With my family, there is silent moments where nobody says anything.

Dinner had finished and there were more laughs and not so serious talks anymore. Honestly, I was glad because serious subjects or talking a lot are some things that I have a hard time with. 

Zach had just pulled up to my house. "You have a very happy family" I turned to him and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Isn't your family happy?" he asked and my shoulders shrugged. 

"Sometimes we are but we rarely interact anymore. My dad doesn't exactly talk to me, my mother is busy with work, my older brother is away for college and Grayson, who knows what's up with him" I explained to him.

"Well, I'll always be here for you because I love you" Zach laced our fingers together and a smile formed on my face. "Thanks" my eyes looked down at our hands.  They matched so perfectly. 

"Will I be seeing you tomorrow?" Zach's voice rang throughout the car, breaking the silence of it.

"Yes" I giggled and he smiled. 

"Goodnight, baby. I love you" he pecked my lips.

"Goodnight. I love you too" I kissed his lips, sweetly and he smiled during it. Zach and his smiles. 

My hand opened the car door and I got out. After grabbing my bag, I waved bye to him then started up my driveway towards the front door.

I laid down in my bed, cuddled up with my blankets and pillows. Of course, I showered and was now in pajamas.  The last thing that was on my mind was the one and only, Zach Herron.

Word count: 719