Running From Us (DREAM)

After the two of us got the food, we walked home. I had to stop Kookie from eating it several times, we had six hungry children at home to feed.

"Come on hyung, they won't notice if just one piece is gone!" I slapped his hand away, rolling my eyes. While my eyes were preoccupied looking at my eyelids, he grabbed the food out of my hands and sprinted in the direction of the dorm.

Oh hell no.

I sprinted after him, weaving between people on the street. I may be the grandpa of the group, but my anger was stronger than my laziness. Unfortunately, my anger was not stronger than the muscle-maknae's legs. While I was pointlessly running after him, I had a song idea so I stopped and pulled out my phone to write it down. 

A few minutes later when I was satisfied that I had captured the thought, I began to walk again. Jungkook was probably already home by now. My thoughts circled the song idea, twisting it and molding it to my liking until I had almost a full song in my head. Hopefully I'd be able to remember and then digitize it. 

When I reached home, I took a lamb skewer and escaped to my studio. (Y/N) and Namjoon were still working on homework so I was sure they wouldn't mind.

I locked the door as usual and began working. First, a beat. That wasn't hard, I knew exactly how I wanted it to sound. Then synths and a piano sample. Slightly harder, but still generally easy. Then came the rapping. I clicked on my microphone, beginning the first draft.

"Things are different now (different now)
Now that you've heard my real voice (real voice)
Now that you've seen my real face (real face)
Our love is much more than a game

Faster faster (I go towards you)
This emptiness (is filled by you)
Falling falling (I fall for you)
Everything I am, I am for you

I've stopped running from us, I feel no pain
Everything I am, you make me great
When we reach the final gate
I'll be waiting there for you

You remember when we first met? (first met)
You fell for me and I liked it (liked it)
And now we've changed but you can bet that (bet that)
It's all for the better

Someday I'll whisper your name
And you'll answer like you do
and I'll tell you that I love you
Always will and always did

Faster faster (I go towards you)
This emptiness (is filled by you)
Falling falling (I fall for you)
Everything I am, I am for you

I've stopped running from us, I feel no pain
Everything I am, you make me great
When we reach the final gate
I'll be waiting there for you

I'll be waiting there for you."