Doorstep (DREAM)

(Y/N). She beat my high-score. Well. This is something I'd have to deal with.

I'll just be glad that this is the extent of my problems.

Taehyung never gave an explanation for why he wanted to surprise her, my guess is that he didn't even have one. That's reasonable, she pretty enchanting. I would probably do the same thing, but that's not something I'd admit to anyone here.

As the eight of us hung out in the living room, I thought about our next comeback. It'd be soon, I hadn't talked to (Y/N) about it. I had never been dating anyone while we were on tour before, so this had never been a problem. I just prayed that she would be willing to wait for me because I'd sure as hell wait for her. She was quickly becoming one of the most important things in my life, even if I hadn't told her yet.

Suddenly I jumped as I realized that Jungkook was snapping in front of my face. I slapped away the maknae's hand instinctively, ignoring his laughter. Apparently I had zoned out thinking about (Y/N), which let me tell you, is not hard to do. I could think about her all day. Her hair, body, waist, legs...oh wait that's from War of Hormone. I guess Hoseok's verse really does make sense. Huh.

Again, I jumped as Jungkook's hand snapped me out of another trance. It was just so easy to get lost in thought when the topic is (Y/N).

"(Y/N) do you have any homework?" Namjoon asked. She nodded and the two of them began to work on it together. It seemed sweet to me that she was becoming a part of us all, a part of the Bangtan family. 

As they worked, the rest of us just hung out and messed around on our phones for a while. I hadn't been in school for years and I had no interest in getting back into that mess so I didn't bother helping. Apparently I wasn't the only one because it wasn't long before Jungkook decided to do something else. 

"Wanna go get some lamb-skewers Yoongi-ah?"  

The two of us stood and walked out the door together. He stopped once we were out the door and leaned against the frame, looking at me with a smile. I raised my eyebrows and stared him down until he finally said whatever he had on his mind.

"You love her."

And then he walked away.