o46

A/n:

To lessen your confusion,

** double asterisks means it is a flashback.

* single asterisk means it is present :)

**

Darkness consumed Sicheng and the guy named Yuta, their figures disappearing out of my sight. Breathless, I balled my hands into a fist.

Madness. This is madness.

Sicheng is gone, he chose his sister. Jaehyun betrayed us. Doyoung and I got separated. I have no idea where Yong is. Yukhei is in deep trouble. He'll be dead if I don't arrive on time.

But Mark, I thought.

And Jungwoo.

Jungwoo and Mark. Jungwoo and Mark. Jungwoo and Mark.

Where are they?

Amidst everything that occured just now, I chose to keep moving on. Biting my lower lip, I made sure to scan the rest of the room to clarify if no one else was there.

Clear.

I left the cubicle, my hiding spot, and checked if there are any usable weapons inside the dark room.

None.

Suddenly, the weight inside my pocket was a reminder that I have a gun. Doyoung's gun.

Kill or be killed.

With rough fingers, I gripped the handle of the gun tightly inside my pocket. The cold metal stings against my skin. This is my only chance of survival.

But what could a single pistol do, a few limited bullets do, inside this castle of evil and bad? If I get burned on a hellfire, this petty thing can't ever save me.

Or would it?

Calculatingly, I passed by the corridors with the consciousness of avoiding the cameras. I let my back as flat on the wall, as I took steps carefully.

Then I stopped.

I hear voices.

"Mark, son, wield this."

"No, father. I can't."

"Do it. Take this blade and use this to prove your honor to me."