o22

On our way back to the headquarters, I saved plenty of photos of different sceneries

On our way back to the headquarters, I saved plenty of photos of different sceneries. Most of them were taken at Merry-Go-Round.

I tried to put captions, but my eyes were too tired to do that. "The pill lasts for only limited hours. No wonder why you're sleepy," Lucas explained to me as we rode the train again.

"We both are," I said. "You haven't slept for hours too."

"I'm used to it," he told me. "Now get some sleep, Nina. I'll wake you when we arrive at the headquarters."

I gave him a look.

"Don't you trust me?" he asked.

"I do"

"Then have some sleep, love. I'll wake you once we arrive."

Eventhough I want to disagree with him, my body won't work on that idea. I can feel the vibration humming on my brain, the urge to fall asleep.

"Okay," I whispered.

Very slowly, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

*

I opened my eyes.

I expected to hear the whoosh of the train, to see the wires flickering, and to feel the vibrations of the vehicle. Instead, my eyes met a familiar ceiling. I'm inside Lucas' room.

I lifted my body up, finding myself in the middle of his enormous bed. My eyes flew around my sorroundings, but I caught no signs of Lucas. The camera lying on the desk perpendicular to the bed caught my attention. I stood up to grab it, looking at the time in the process.

10:26 am

I fell asleep. Lucas lied again. He didn't wake me up. Maybe he carried me here. He must've gone outside along with Taeyong again.

Sighing, I decided to proceed in my daily activities. With effort, I am trying to shove away thoughts about Lucas again.

So I grabbed the camera and went outside the room to go see Jungwoo.

*

Jungwoo is already waiting for me at the study room when I arrived. As soon as he saw me enter, he greeted me with a warm smile.

I took the sit next to him. Being around with someone like Jungwoo is a comfortable feeling. "I have news for you," I grinned at him. Our arms touched when he turned his head to look at me. "What is it?" he asked softly.