o30

The first thing that Ten noticed when I wrapped my arms around his stomach for support was my body temperature

"You're bloody cold, man," he stated, his own body tensing at my touch.

"Sorry," was all I could say as I pressed my chest onto his back. Ten gripped the handles of his bike before replying, "Drank something silly, I bet."

I just nodded.

"Terminator?"

I nodded again. Ten started the engine, its vibration travelling to our bodies.

"Lucas can't take his shit if he made you drink that."

"He didn't make me drink it," I said.

"Well? Who did?"

"Myself,"

"Fantastic. Are you unaware of its effects or do you simply want to make touch-and-embrace with Lucas?"

"Well about tha-"

"Wait, wait, wait. You don't need to answer my questions straightforwardly, Jeena. Besides, I wouldn't like to hear an intimate moment if it's not about me," then he looked at my face, one eyebrow raised "You're the dense type, aren't you?"

"I don't know what 'type' I am."

"It's okay," he said, facing the road ahead of him, "I know exactly what's Lucas' type."

Then off we go.

Ten and I passed by many roads and signs

Ten and I passed by many roads and signs. Whenever there are teenagers moping around the streets, Ten easily avoided them by going to a different route. We travelled for approximately thirty minutes, I think, before he said, "Almost there. By the way, what chip are you?"

"Chip?!"

I found the need to shout just so he can hear me.

Number one.
      Because I'm wearing a helmet.

Number two.
      Because the roars of the bike block the sound of my voice.