o18

Back then, I used to sit by the window in the orphanage

Third floor.
Second window from the right.

Then I would watch the street from the window, which I call my own auditorium. I would pretend that eveything that's happening outside is a movie and that I'm the viewer.

6:00 am
Jeena, the viewer, knows the newspaper man arrives at this time. He would cycle pass by the orphanage with his old, rusty bicycle.

6:30 am
The neighborhood would start opening their windows, doing physical stretches outside their house.

7:00 am
Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung will join Jeena with sleepy eyes.

7:30 am
They would wait for the icecream truck.

8:00 am
Ice cream man arrives.

8:30 am
Jeena would buy icecreams for everyone every Sunday and on this day only. Six icecreams. Jeena wouldn't mind if she didn't have her own share. Money is limited. They can only afford icecreams once a week.

8:40 am
Everyone eats their own icecreams. Everyone thanks Jeena with a kiss on her forehead or maybe her cheeks.

9:00 am
Jeena would get hungry. She wanted icecream, too.

10:00 am
Jeena is hungry. She didn't say she was.

11:00 am
Jeena is still hungry.

12:00 pm
Jeena is still very, very hungry.

01:00 pm
Someone knocked the door. Jeena opened it.

01:02 pm
Everyone bought Jeena the best and most delicious icecream she had ever tasted.

Cold wind whips our face as Lucas and I crossed the street I've grown so accustomed of

He's walking three steps behind me, hands in both sides of his pockets. It's very obvious that he's not from here.