o45

The zealous curtains did a proper job to conceal us from the outside

We're currently in another smaller room, but it's still a part of the Fortrent.

I felt empty as Taeyong calculatingly placed me on one of the sofas, the warmth of his body leaving mine. Ten and Lucas were already here before we entered, with the older tying a bandage around the younger's left wrist.

Taeyong placed his hand on my shoulder, but he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were on Lucas, "How is he?"

"Alright, I guess," Ten's eyes flickered. "His blood doesn't smell well, Taeyong."

I frowned.

Taeyong cleared his throat before he removed his hand from my shoulder. "It always has been."

Ten's eyes blinked. "You-" then he paused, as if he realized something bad. "You've gotta be kidding me."

Without further explanation, Taeyong examined Lucas' wrist. "When will you learn, Yukhei? I already warned you, didn't I?"

Lucas stared at the floor, biting his lower lip so hard I'm afraid it might leave a bruise. He earned a sigh from Taeyong who turned his body around to face the lavender-haired man. "Ten," he breathed. "Come with me."

"Alright," Ten said but before he went away, he tapped Lucas' shoulders lightly. His eyes looked sad.

As they moved closer to the exit, I stood up from my seat. "Yong, where are you going?"

Upon hearing my voice, his body came to a hault. "Outside. We need to monitor the show," he replied softly.

"Oh," was all I can say.

Taeyong nodded. "You and Lucas should stay here. The two of you need ample rest. We'll wait until the show's over so all of us can go home together."

Home.

"Okay," I mumbled. I didn't know if he heard me but maybe he did. He and Ten left the room silently, leaving me and Lucas all alone.

The room is filled with silence.

Now that I have an idea that we knew each other before for a long time, everything seems so different.

From my view, his shoulders look sagged.

It's overwhelming how many things could happen within a small amount of time.

Just like between Lucas and I.

The secrets that were revealed. The truth that was shown. The emotions we could not bare to let go. All of them, changed so fast like autumn leaves falling down the trees.

Heart pounding to my chest, I moved my legs towards Lucas. He noticed my presence, for his body shifted a little, but he never moved away.

When we're facing each other, I looked at his green eyes. They weren't looking at me. I hope they would. I took the seat in front of him, "How are you, Lucas?"