#40 *LONGING*

~2 years later~

Author POV

"Guys!! Guys!! See here! The most rich guy in college!!"

Joy with her cheerfully expression shows her phone towards Others but only Wendy who's interested towards it.

"JOYIE!!! gosh! You've grown up very well! Nice caught!!😋😋"

Wendy said while patting Joy's head proudly like as if she's the one who taught her to be flirting and caught handsome rich boy in college.
And she's done it with a great success.

"Tch..you two just know how to flirt don't you~~"

"Ya! Seulgi! It's none of your business!"

Wendy sticking her tounge at her then continued with her business, while Seulgi and Irene studying for their upcoming exam.

Seulgi shook her head at them then sigh.She stares at the ceiling thinking of something but then she realized that Irene didn't say anything since early, so she ask her.

"Irene..are you still thinking...you know.. him?"

She don't want to say it clearly as she knew it might have hurt Irene's heart a little.

Over 2 years she's trying to know where he was and can't lie that there is no one never fell by her beauty even girls.

She never fall in love again.Even how many handsome, rich and perfect boy tried to get near her,but she refuse to fall in love with one of them.

How many days,week, month or even year she wait and wait for him.She even trying to search as much as she can to get some informations about him.
But not much she can get as Taeyeon had delete it earlier from sosial community.

Even how many things perhaps would happen to him,she still kept in her mind that she would be very happy even just to see him and know that he is happy with his new life without any harm,even if he is already have a girl..a right girl for him to love,she still will be happy for him.

Because how many day past,or even years,she will always love him.

And she believed that if we let something that we love go,we will repay with something better..That is how it's goes.

Irene POV

How's he?..

Am I some obsessed girl?

Why I couldn't at least know where he leave?!

*sigh* I'm tired!
I'm tired to be the only one who cares about us! Could you just tell me at least a word! Please!

"Irene are you okay?"

*shocked*

"Ne~...nothing different...*forcing smile* I want to take some fresh air can I?"

She hesitant before nodded.

I wore my pink jacket, since outside getting cold.

While I was walking,I stop at the center of my dorm hallway, I turned to my right and saw 'sign up to be a member'.
I walk towards the board and read it clearly.

"Singing band? *small laugh* seriously.. Is it has any related with killing?? *smirk*"

I straight my posture then ready to turned around but the I was bumped onto someone harshly until I almost fall down but I sense that his posture are still straight not moving.

"*bowing repeatedly* mianhae-mianhae"

This is why I hate people cause they don't even CARES ABOUT MY APOLOGIES! 😡
This figure did he understand what am I talking about?