#16 The Shocked.

*At Hospital*
-Irene POV-

  Wow!! He soo sleepy..haha funny!!!

  Why he's not awake..i'm sleepy now!!!!
Maybe..i'll have some sleep beside him..

Then,I put my head beside his hand..then i sleep...

Taehyung:"Hey!!...you..Hey!! Wake up!!"
  Am i dreaming?...usually it's just a dream..

Taehyung:"Hey!! You little rabbit! Wake up!!!"

  He pinch my nose..that's hurt and i can't breath!!

Irene:"Ouch!!!!!!!!....stop pinching my nose!!!..what are you doing?"

Taehyung:"I'm the one that have to ask you first!..What!..are you doing here? I don't even know either talk to you!!"

  Wow he is too serious..

Irene:"I am Irene..and your mom made this food for you..eat it."

Taehyung:"Ar....are you assasins?...i know you!!! What i remember is,last time i've an argument with you!! About assasins...You!!!...You want to kill me right!!...stay away from me!"

  Oh..that mean he remember that part but lost his new memories...good huh!

Irene:"W...What!!! You crazy!!!"

Taehyung:"I don't care...you such a stupid!..You and your friend..no use if i'm died!!...are you the one that make me faint?...yes..you are!!!!"

  He shouted to me???...is it the word that he told me before??..he really lost his memory and getting nuts!

Irene:"You are nuts!! Stop saying a stupid things about my friends!...Now,Eat it..if not,your mom will be dissapointed."

  I told him calmly...i want him to eat that foods that his mom made for him..if he not eat it,his parents will thinks that i'm no use!

Taehyung:"I'm not nuts!! You are the nuts! And i'm not going to eat that!...go away! I know your friends are here too...tell them to get out from this room!"

  Is he too shocked?..he already told me that before! That's why i hate him.But now! He make me moreeeee hate him!

Irene:"As you wish..i'll...but my friends not here......so don't talk to me like you know everything..You Selfish!"

  Yeah i use that word like i did before...there's no one hear us, because it is a private rooms for rich person..lucky of him...well i must go now.
  I walk out from that room,without giving him a stare.Ughhhhh..i hate it!!!
  Maybe i'll left him there..and died!

Irene:"Wait!! What am i thinking!!!"

  Irene!! Don't be stubborn..but..his too much!

Irene:"For this time,i will forgive him but...if he do that again..ughhh..i...i'll kill him!"
  Suddenly..

Mom:"You will kill who?"

Irene:"Oh!..i..i will...kill anyone who trying to hurt Taehyung."

Mom:"Irene...thank you very much!!"
  She hug me..

Mom:"Did he eat my food?"

  OMG!! What am i going to say!!!

Irene:"Um...i tried..but..he avoid it."
  I told her using my low voice.