#36Truth

Irene POV

I could feel the breeze of water blast all over my body.

"Wake up girl.."

I heard a voice while I'm still struggling to open my eyes in the water that being pour on me.
I open my pity eyes slowly, in which I saw yeri who is bent her posture only to reach me who is pitiful with rope that tight my both waist.

Irene:Yeri..yeri! I'm so glad that you are safe! Oh my! You scared me!.. Yeri.. Yeri..

I called her name twice.. She seems weird, she's different why didn't she reply me? What's with that grin on her face?

Yeri:Tch.. Irene unnie!!.. Haha! Irene-Ya! Why are you totally pity? When I heard that you are the best assassins, you know what I think of you? It's high than what you expected.

What's happening right this moment? Did she crazy! I want to say that if only I didn't startled on what she say just now.Her hand move forward my face, is she going to slap me?..she stop exactly on my cheek and look directly on my eyes with dissapointed.

Yeri:,My expectations was wrong.. You are waste.. You must watch your dumb face when you totally believe in me with your whole life.. You are a joke for me.

I harshly put my face away from her dirty hand and still keep my eyes on the other side demanding that she's not there.

Yeri:Are you rebelling me? Aww.. So cute-

Irene:What are you going to do to me..

I ask with no question mark.
I cry with no tears.
I worried with no reasons.
I died with no regret.

I didn't dare to look at her face as I will remembered her innocent face towards me with her cute and kind hearted of girls that I used to know.
I still stares at the floor ,it's the first time I feel completely calm and relax looking at the floor.

Irene:If you going to kill me go ahead I don't bother to listen to your stupid talk.

Yeri:You don't know me right?... I bet you will know my brother chanyeol? If you know him, you totally understand me-

Irene:Who!

For this time, my voice became thorn as I keep my anger for the long time in which force me to stares at the devil face that full with revenged.

With somehow, I know what she means I don't want to say anything instead for asking who did she or he kidnapped to be the victims for this case only chanyeol knows my truth weakness.In that moment, I only can hoping that the targets are not my friends or him.. My eyes became teary as it won't stop but I keep my calm until she tells me who the person.

Yeri:I love your face when you were.. You know, regret.

Irene:What did I do to you!

I can't stands anymore with it. She just happy looking at my teary faces with my undrop tears. I have no tears to be drop because of her.
She just grin and stood still at the same positions.

Yeri:What do you think? You asking me? Hem..what did you do to me? Me? Or I can say what did your parents do to my Family! You kill my Father and Mother! And let me with my brother suffered all the pain! Because of you I didn't have the courageous to life! Because of you my brother have to find a way to keep alive! And Because of you! I have to be a devil! -

Irene:Stop! I said stop!

Yeri:Gave up now?

I leave a big sigh.

Irene:Fool.. Yes my parents did it. And I'm sorry for their mistakes.. But what's the related with me?

I left a small grin with hates that full in my eyes.

Yeri:If I can tell you everything I will, but I'm still working under someone and I can't make an out of control decision. But before they know about this, I will kill you and your friends, then cut your body peace by peace. Huh.

She then clap her hands then, came in two man who's holding a girl that her face being covered by a sack of bag.She looks quiet didn't move nor rebel perhaps she already faint.

Yeri:Rest with you friend here before I get ready with my gun.

That girl being throw harshly there while Yeri walked away with her bodyguard behind. Me and that girl in which I really hope she's not Joy,being lock in a cage that located in a big garage we being left there with only one light that shone over one place.

I tried very hard to let this rope untight. But it's hard than I expect it to be. Without knowing, my strength gone behind my permissions..I really hope that this moment could gone within time. I really hope that..

Him....him.. Taehyung know how I love him... How I wish could have a normal life and stay with him forever.

"UGHH.."

I turned my gaze towards the girl that cover with sake.I immedietly help her to get up by my shoulder and she tried to open her sake.

"IRENE-AAHHH!" IT'S joy. I don't know my feeling.. If I'm glad that it's her but I supposed to get worried with it..

She then try to crawl towards me and hug me.

Irene:Joy..lets get out of here I-

Joy:What happen

Without forward, she ask me a question in which I know there's no full stop for it. She will continue asking me such these question.

Irene:I'll tell you what happen after we met the end of this dramas.. Or maybe.. Taehyung will tell you.. If..

I think the suit words to tell her.. But then I shook and changed the topic.

Irene:Joy, can you take that for me?

She then turned to where I pointed and tried very hard to lift that sharp wood that spotted beside her.

"Oh my! This is so hard with my hands being wrap with this stupid rope!! Ummmuhuhu"

I heard her childish mumbling..in which it could give me a smile even it's just for a while.

I took a gaze or maybe my last gaze towards her childish attitude even this is an unsuit situation but.. If she know what I want to say that..

If

I dead...