#7 The Day.

*In School*
    ~in the morning~

-Seulgi POV-

  We only have 1 day left to practise.But there's no news from principals about it.

Sometimes,i think....can we make it?or..if we lose..is it the end of our life...or are we mannage to become the pro agent?..i'm so stress when i'm thinking of it....

Irene:"What're you thinking?"

Suddenly irene came from nowhere and it's shock me.

Seulgi:"Irene?..hah..Nothing..."

She come near me and pat my shoulder.

Irene:"Come on Seulgi! i know you...just tell me...you always listen to my story..now let me be your listener.."

Seulgi:"As you wish..i'm actually thinking about...our mission as what our principal said,..if we lose, which is means it is a punishment for us..but do you ever thinking about it?like if we lose,is it mean that we died or are we still alive? but if we still alive..are we mannage to be the PRO Agent?or will it be our last time become assasins?"

I know!! I'm thinking too much but as she wish,i tell her everything about what i'm thinking.

Irene:"Seulgi!!..don't you believe in us???..you're so mean!!!!.."

I look at her with sorry.

Irene"Hahaha..Kidding!!..well don't ever worry about it.Because we already work hard for this mission if we died in this mission..we died with an honor...if we sill alive..don't worry we'll still together.We'll walk through that rough time..BUT!! if we success in this mission..it's mean that we ready for the next stage...ok?;)"

Seulgi:"Haha..you always know how to answer my question do you^^"

I'm glad that i tell my story to someone that deserve to hear it.

Irene:"Are you ready to go out from this class and practise?^^BTW..Wendy already there i'm here only to search for you!"

Seulgi:"Oh..ok..let's go."

-Irene POV-

  I didn't know what to say to Seulgi...i didn't know that she's think like that,

She's always thinking positive in everything...maybe she is too scared of it..or maybe she's too stress..

              *In practise room*

Wendy:"Yahh!!! i've been waiting for you two to come here.."

Irene:"Sorry for waiting let's start.."

Before we started,someone knock the room's door..

Wendy:"Who else want to disturb our practise..huh??"

Hyuna:"Well yeah...i'm sorry for disturbing you...but Principal want to see three of you in his office..that's all...oh...don't be late!"

  After she told us, she walk away...

Seulgi:"Latest news...huh?let's go."

                       *In office*

-Irene POV-

  It must be about the mission...well..what's else...😑

Knock knock

Leeteuk:"Great...you come in the right time."

Seulgi:"Any news?"

She ask with her cold voice.