#32 The Jealous.

After the uncovered about chanyeol secret,i keep worrying about Him *Taehyung*.

  As what Taeyeon say,i've to make sure that Taehyung get away from their trap.If i failed,it's getting more worst.

  But,i don't know when or where they will start their bad missions.All i need,just to watch him from far.

  I was headed to all place in this school to find him.Well,i skip class^^ i told my teacher,that i've to help the student counselor^^

  While i was walking,suddenly someone bumped into me.

Tiffany:"Oh...sorry..."

  Is it the girl that i saw with Tae yesterday?

Irene:"It's okay^^"

  She walk away from me immedietly.
I know she headed to where Taehyung are!

So,i decided to follow her..it didn't called as Stalker!~~

  Well yea! There is Tae and the rest of it in auditorium.

  I saw Tiffany walk towards Taehyung and greet him with her sticky smile~~ ughhhh...

Tiffany:"Taehyungahhh...can you help me with this? It's too heavy><"

  She act cutely in front him.

Taehyung:"Oh..okay.."

  After that,she keeps asking Taehyung to help her with that...with this..with those~~ which make me annoying with it!

  Why can't she do it by herself?

  Additions,she's acting cute and charm in front of him.Did she know,that me and Taehyung in love!><

  But,I guess no one knows about me and Taehyung.

  Also,i've to admit that,in the way she act cute to him,it really work!

Who doesn't like,a girl with beautiful eyes smile and face also charm?

No one! Everyone will like her!

  Me and her are tottallydifferent.

I never be gentle towards him either make any charms.
He will bored with me.I must do something!...maybe i'll think about the missions later.

Teacher:"Hey! Irene! Why are you here?"

Irene:"Hello,miss...um...i'm here to help ....them! Yea! To help them^^"

Teacher:"Ummm...While you're here,Do you want to become the member of this club?"

Irene:"Jinjja!?"

Teacher:"Ne...cause your result for this mid year,was good and i think,you better become one of us.."

  I nodded repeatly and show my smile.

Teacher:"You can starts now.I want you to make a planned for the show,i want you to mannage their time,schedule,and think about the effect so that,the performance will be superb! Here! Used this tab to save your plans..You can do it? "

  WOW! So many work!
But i nodded which means i agreed.^^ this is my chance to have an excuse to be close with Taehyung^^.

Teacher:"Great! I know it's so suddenly and too early for you,but i want you to build a nice plans okay^^"

Irene:"It's okay^^"

  She show me where can i seat and doing my work.

Taehyung:"Ok guys! It's time for lunch time! Take a break.I'll give you 25 minutes."