#1:The Secret Agent School

NOTE:
*Well this is my first story i hope it'll be a great story*
BTW : SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH 😢😢

••••
Anyeong!!
I'm Bae Irene...Well,my parents work as Secret Agent in ELIT Company it's a secret work for assasins...you guys must think this work only kills other enemy or people right??

Nahhh.......well.....you guys right..hehe..;)

But,this time it's different.Besides killing, we also have to safe the life of someone who is set by our boss...to understand more clearly...I called it as "Private Security Guard" (only me that called the name%) ..yeaah..but that's all i know about this work..duhh...i'm only 17 years old^^

..By the way,i already trained in A secret school named "Private International Assasin School" this school made by ELIT company for new student in well-known family(only in assasin life) to be trained in that school....

As you want to know;)i already trained there since i was 4 years old..
Well that's too early right??

I know!! but my parents want me to be like them,"pro agent"0.0 by the way, maybe this work not the worst work.

This is the image of the school:

I know it seems like an old school

I know it seems like an old school..hahahaha..but it's build like this to hide their identity as legendary assasins school..this school also built at a private island (it means the island did not have much public attention) ...well thats all about my school.....^^

Oppss forgot to tell you guys....This school sooo big if you want to know;)

~In school~

-Irene POV-
As i walk to the cafeteria,there's come wendy with her big smile ran to me.

Wendy:"Hey!!!! Irene!!!!! How i miss u!!!^^"

Well..i don't care if she miss me or not ~~but...PLEASE DON'T SHOUT IN FRONT A LOT OF PEOPLE!!

Irene:"Well,Wendy as you know, i don't care if you miss me a lot or not...but you don't have to shout in front of people!!"

I said with cold voice and then i'm chuckled a little..well she's not that bad right?;)

Wendy:"Yaahhhhh!!!! I know you like it right^^"

She said while laughing

Irene:"WENDY!!!! I don't like it and it's embressing ~~#"