Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Love And Secrets

Start from the beginning

    "It's okay." I replied.

    "Okay. Bye. Lovers you!" She said.

    "Love you too." I said.

    Right as I hung up I heard the door behind close. I turn around to see Harry looking concerned.

   "Who was that?" He asked slipping his arms around my waist.

   "It was El." I said. "We are going to coffee."

   "Okay." He said. looking at his feet.

   "What's wrong?" I said to him.

   "Nothing I just thought it was that guy." He said.

   "Peter?" I said.

   "Yeah him." He said. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes.

   "I love you." I said. "Only you."

   "I love you." He said and smiled.

   "I have to go get ready." I said.

   "C'mon just a little bit." He said closing his eyes and pressed his lips to mine. They moved in sync.

   "Really." I said through kisses. "I gotta take a shower."

   "Let's take one together." He said with a smirk.

   He smashed his lips towards mine. I walked backwards getting caught by the door. I opened the handle still with his lips on my neck.

  As I started the shower he nibbled on my ear.

  "We've got 10 minutes." I said with a giggle.

  "Plenty of time." He said and kissed my lips.

  He lifted me up on to the counter top and my legs wrapped around his waist. He slipped off my shirt and pajamas pants. I did the same and I grabbed him into the shower.

  The warm water went on both of us and we were soaked in seconds. I pulled away and he smiled.

  "Now. Go." I said and pecked his lips gently.

  "Finee." He pouted. He stepped out of the shower and I waited until I heard the door shut.

  I took off my undies and bra and through them over the showed curtain. I washed my body and hair with Harry's girly shampoo and conditioner. I shaved my legs and armpits and stepped out of the shower.

  I wrapped the small towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom to see Harry on the bed waiting for me. Of course.

  I walked towards the walk in closet and grabbed my outfit. I put on my black lace bra and undies on and threw the towel on the ground.

  "Mmm.." I heard someone say behind me. Harry.

  I giggled but didn't turn around. I felt his arms around my waist and his warms breath on my lips.

  "I'm gonna be late." I said.

  "So.." He pouted.

  "Go." I said with a smile.

  He stomped his foot and walked out of the closet. I put on a white and gray striped cropped tee. It was tight around my top part and came a bit above my belly button. I slipped on some high waisted maroon shorts so none of my tummy was showing.

  I put on a skinny brown belt that matched my bowtie handbag.

  I headed to the bathroom not without a few whistles from Harry.. That boy is horny! Damn.