o27

The next morning, Lisa woke up to no sunshine, but instead to the dawn sky and the feeling of coolness that Kai's hand transmitted. She was surprised.

Kai had spent the entire night by her bed, holding her hand as she slept.

But Lisa eventually had to let go of his hand when having a soft knock from the door. She slipped off bed and went to open the door, and found herself surprised to see Sehun standing there.

"Good morning." He greets in a whisper after taking notice that Kai was sleeping. Lisa smiled and nodded back, whispering the same greeting. "I was going to offer that we go to the arena to train."

The female's eyes widen in the slightest. "But it's early..."

The taller male chuckles. "The earlier the better sometimes, it's a part of our routine when we're getting busy." And hesitantly, Lisa agreed to go.

She left after slipping a note by where Kai had his head placed on the mattress, and put on her shoes before going after Sehun who was already out waiting for her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ♕ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

During the time she had Sehun holding a punching bag while Lisa was punching it repeatedly in the way he taught her to with the right stance, Joy and Yeri had been trying to move things around — specifically, boxes labeled with black tapes.

Sehun had Lisa stop so that she'd start kicking the bag as hard as she could. The male wanted her to build up resistance and strength, so that she wouldn't give out too quickly while fighting and so had her repeat many of the movement many times.

When seeing how Lisa was starting to gradually become slower and slower, he had decided it was about time she rest. He called out her name and the female — at command, stopped.

        "You did well this morning." Complimented Sehun. "Let's rest for a bit before we continue, okay?"

        Lisa nodded with a tired smile as she wiped the sweat off with her bandaged hands. At the same time, the other two females who were in the arena had come down the stairs while quietly chatting among themselves.

Taking notice of this, the girl turned their way and arched a curious brow.

"... You guys, what's going on?" She had also noticed the conflicted looks on their faces in the slightest. Yeri was first to face their way and shook her head — the expression quickly disappearing and a smile curling on her lips.

Shaking her head, she answered. "Nothing! It's just really tiresome to carry boxes, especially with these bandaged arms of mine." She laughs it off.

Joy nods and joins in with a grin. "It's kind of hard — especially since I'd done most of the work." Yeri sent her a playful glare, Lisa had only decided to turn away with a smile to Sehun.

"We should get some water." He says, smiling down at Lisa before turning his body around.

But his body froze half-way and making Lisa confused, she looked past him and her eyes widen in surprise when seeing somebody standing there.

He had fiery red hair, sharp features and deadly looking eyes — and they stared into Lisa's eyes with such intensity she thought that with just that stare, she would already be buried ten feet under ground.

"... May we help you?" Joy's kind voice was heard, Lisa turned her way to see her smiling slightly, but when her eyes averted down to her hands, they were behind her back and the girl could how they were pulling down on the shirt she wore.