Orochipedo part 2

Ugh... what happened to me. I ask myself. An unfamiliar cold breeze hit me as I shivered on the spot.

"Where am I..."

Opening my eyes I see... nothing.

Literally there was a fucking blind fold. I grit my teeth in frustration only to realise there was a gag placed on my mouth. I attempt to move my hands to remove these restrictions only to realise they were tied?...

"Why are there so many kinky motherfuckers in this story!" I ask myself.

"What a way to wake up my princess..." says an unfamiliar voice. I cringe and think to myself.

"Oh, no. Another one of these chapters huh' god dammit author..."

Footsteps were came slower to me as my heart beat started to increase. A simple, "Mrph." Came out of my mouth instead of words. Cold hands touched my shoulder sending shivers down my spine. The hands travelled to the back of my head, first removing the gag, then the blindfold. I immediately open my eyes to see a pair of yellow eyes staring directly at me.

Good evening! He says slowing his eyes and showing a "closed eye smile."

I blinked twice and opened my mouth.

"WWWHAAATTT THEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Meanwhile at rescue team Akatsuki

Sasori was currently running in front of the 3 other members, after said, "Go ahead, we'll deal deal with these men." He continusly ran past trees, the wind swiftly gliding through his red locks.

He sighed, then smirked.

"Hm, (y/n) you really are a nuisance..."

Sasori continued his mission to find (y/n) but then... he heard a strange sound.

"Hey...what's that" the red head says.

"(y/n)...(y/n).."

He say only the trees he passed through recently he scrunched his face, chose to ignore it and turned back to where he was heading, then it got louder.

"(Y/n).(y/n).(y/n)."

"What the hell is that..." he says. Sasori stops on a branch and looks over his shoulders to see 4 cloaked men.

"(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!"

The four were literally fucking blasting through the air, trees swishing in his direction as their speeding bodies slipped past Sasori, knocking him off his feet.

"For Fucks sake..." he says as his wooden body rested on the ground.

"That girl..."

Meanwhile at Oro's crib

"From today, until our wedding you shall now be my new, significant other!"

"Oh, hell to the fucking no!" (Y/N) screams.

"Oh, come on it can't be that bad..."

"You fucking pedophile!"

"I'm not THAT old... I'm only like... 50 years old."

"Fucking 50! For fucks sake I thought you were like 30!"

"Oh, why my thank you! So that pomegranate face-mask actually works!" He says smiling and petting his cheek. His smile then turned into a sinister grin.

"Now... princess. Let's start the mating session..." she screamed, only to have her mouth covered by the gag again.

Orochipedo took his cold hand on her chin and lifted it up.

"Kissy, Kissy!" He said pulling her closer. She shook and tried to dodge those lips.

"Oh, my this is harder than I thought. I better use this then." Something pink started to come out his mouth and it grew. And grew.

"Mrrepphdunzscbjhb." Her mind was going crazy. She shock even more violently.

"(y/n)...(y/n)..."

"Hugh,?" Orochipedo pulled back and (y/n) sighed in relief. The sound soon got louder

"(Y/n).(y/n)"

"What the hell is that?" Orochipedo says turning around, standing up to peer out the tiny window in the room.

"(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!"

"Hugh?"

Boom! The wall and window shattered as a group of wild Akatsuki members appeared, their silhouette standing in front of the sunlight, emitting a god like essence to them. That being A raven haired Dango enthusiast, a blonde gender bent, a pumpkin lollipop and a silver haired jashinist.

Tobi comes and takes off the gag and unties the rope. He then grabs her bridal style, As Ita-Bae, The L'Oréal model and the jashinist repeatitly kicked the living crap out of Orochipedo.

"I've got the Queen! She is safe!"

*Later*

"You guys owe me big time! I could of got fukin raped! By a snek!" You say with your arms crossed as an "anime tick" appeared on your temple. Itachi, Tobi, Deidara and Hidan kneel and bow their heads.

"We are sorry we will never let this happen to our princess ever again!" You felt a ball of guilt hit you. Your facial expression softens and you kneel with them.

Guys. I'm sorry too... I shouldn't of been ignorant and went by myself. But. You still make it up to me."

They look up at her and wait.

"Stand up." They immediately reply to her request and stumble up to their feet.

"Itachi,"

"Yes,"

'Go tell Pein I'm safe,'

"Yes, (Y/N)." He replied in a modest voice, bowing then running to the base.

"Tobi."

"Hai!"

Go buy Kakazu another piggy bank.

"Yes. Sir!" He says soluting then running off.

"Dei."

"Yes, Un."

"Give me a piggy back ride back to the base."

"R-really that's it?" He says with a smile.

"What? Do you want me to make your punishment worse?"

"N-no! Un."

"Then get on your knees, bitch." He nodded and kneeled again. Hidan chuckled, making (y/n) look at him.

"Hidan."

"What is it?"

"Go get some sake. We're drinking tonight."