Child! Reader Tobi Senpai

So, Tobi and (y/n) are currently walking down the candy isle. Tobi picks up probably every brand of candy that ever existed.

"Didn't Konan-sama say we needed groceries?"

"But these are groceries!" Tobi exclaims.

(Y/N) sighs as she switches to another isle to get real food. Just then she spotted a new type of pocky that she always wanted to try,

THE NEW LIMITED ADDITION SPECIAL MAGIC BOMBTASIC POPPING CANDY SUGER HYPER POCKY! Was imprinted on the shining blue box. She eagerly picked it up.

"Well if Tobi Senpai can have those candy, I guess I can have these." She says. She then went and picked up more ingredients like, eggs, milk, bread and meat. She walks back to the candy isle to see Tobi's trolley filled with sweets to the brim.

They purchase- no, they steal all the products and run as fast as they can back to the base, obviously with a whole trolly of sweets it was kinda hard. The two made it safely back the the base and walked through the door.

"Konan this is why you don't ever let fucking Tobi buy the food."

"Well I couldn't really trust you either, now can I."

"Tch,"

Time skip

(y/n) quietly sits in her room as she inspects the box once more.

"welp, here goes nothing." she says as she opens the box and takes out a blue stick. she places the sweet in her mouth and starts to chew.

Meanwhile in the akatsuki***

"What happened to you Sushi-boy." Hidan comments.

"Our leader being an overprotective father happened that's for sure." He says as he slumps on the couch.

"EVERYBODY AKATSUKI MEETING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" peins boice booms across the base. Most of the members come out of the room and sit on the big couch.

"Where's (y/n)" Konan Asks.

"Oh, shes in her room doing, Girly things." Sasori says with his arms crossed.

"Alright then ill go get her out" Hidan says in an annoyed voice.

he walks across the maze of hallways until he reached your room.

"(name) Get your ass out here Pein is having a meeting."

"No!" Yells an unfamiliar voice.

"Excuse me Bi***?! and WTF is that Idiot Tobi doing in your room?!"The atmosphere was quiet until heheard cries.

"Sh*t! what did i do? Im sorry just get out." just then probably most of the Akatsuki were running to her room.

"Hidan!!! What did you do to my baby!!!" Pein yells. (y/n) runs out of the door and runs right into pain giving him a hug.

"Gran-Grandpa!! Uncle yelled at me!!!"

"G-Grandpa?"He says at he stares down at your smaller form.

the Akatsuki stared at a sobbing (name) with their jaws hanging down.

"y-you turned my sweet little baby into... A SWEET LITTLE BABY!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!" A furious Konan says throwing a paper kunai directly at Hidan's forhead.

"but yet again, thankyou!~ Shes so cuuutttteeee!!!" she says crouching down and giving the little (name) a hug.

timeskip**

"Soon after the commotion, a minnie (name) skipped around the akatsuki members that were currently sitting in a Circle. She was currently wearing a cute black dress with akatsuki clouds on it.

she skipped around them and suddenly stopped at konan and put her hand on her purple hair.

"Konan is Grandma!," she says playfully making other akatsuki members snicker, especially Hidan. A simple death glare from her made them stop immedietly.

she started skipping around again and placed her hand on Pein.

"You are Grandpa!!!"

"hey, I'm not that old..." he says under his breath.

she started to skip again and stopped at Kakuzu.

"you are Uncle!!!" she says playfully.

she wonders off to the next person and places her hand on Hidan's silver hair

"you are my other Uncle!"

"Aw, why could'nt I be your Daddy or something," he grumbles. (ew. hidan no. frikin pedophile, ew)

She then pets Itachi's sexy hair,(lol)

"You will be my Nii-San (elder brother or sibling)"

"oh, the Irony." Itachi says in his head.

"Kisame! will be our pet fish!" this sentence receiving laughs from the circle.

"Couldn't I be an uncle or something?" Kisame silently cries.

"Deidara shall be mummy!"

"B-But Im a dude..."

"But you have long hair and a pretty face, so you are my Mummy!!" Deidara slightly blushes at your comment but got mad again due to the fact that (name) called him a girl.

"And Sasori will be my Daddy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Sasori blushed a deep shade of red after hearing (name) calling him such a dirty name.

"Sasori are you hungry?" (Name) asks innocently. "I thought you were a puppet not a shark!" She just giggled off and ran off to the orange masked man.

"And Tobi senpai is my BOYFRIEND!"

"Yay!" Tobi yelled

"Let's go on a DATE!" (Name) yells

"A DATE!"

"YAY!"

"Yaaaaaas!"

Everyone in the circle gave Tobi a death glare as he "anime sweat dropped"

"So where do you want to go (name)?"

"DANGOS!" She yells

"ALRIGHT! LETS! GET! DANGOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!" Tobi says lifting (name) onto his back and running off into the distance.
Timeskip

"So this pocky shit is going to turn (name) into a child for 2 days!?" Hidan complains

"Yep" Sasori says inspecting the box.

Daddy...

Next update out in 2hrs

GOODBYE!

35views!? HOLLLLYYYYY SHEEEEEEETTTTT THANYOUUUUUUUUU