Nosebleed no jutsu

Thankyou for 100 reads!!, I'm so happy I'm gonna CRYYYYYYYY. I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET SO MANY READS. THHAAANNKKYOU!!!

Your POV

I woke up and had a head-splitting headache. My vision was blurry for a second and the blinding sunlight that seeped through the window wasn't helping either.

"Ugh, What happened last light." I ask myself. The last thing i could remember was eating some nasty blue pocky then passing out. It was suddenly very cold and I was laying on something that wasn't my bed. Infact. It was actually to hard for a bed. I rub my tired eyes to see myself laying on top of my genjutsu-sensei peacefully sleeping. My eyes shot open and I immediately removed my weight from his body, only to be hitting another body of a certain blonde.

"Ow! What the hell was that for, Un!" He said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry i didnt see you there" I reply. Deidara's eyes then skanned down my body and his eyes widen and his face turns red. His hand then shot up and covered his hose and mouth (would he be making out with himself then?)

"Is there something wrong? wait. Is it my bed hair?" I ask.

"No your hair is fine." He replies.

"Alright I'll ask Itachi." I reply. "Itachi, Itachi," I say as Im poking his shoulder. Itachi groans then his eyes slowly open,

"What is i-" He stopped mid-sentance and covered his nose and mouth like Deidara.

"Why is no one answering me!" I say irritated.

"I'll tell you why!" Hidan says breaking the awkward silence. I notice that there's a torch in his underwear, like kisame and a weird look on his face. (a smirko) "Go look in the mirror (name)."

I nodded and walked to the mirror. I peered into it expecting the worst. And there it was. I was only In my underwear and nothing was there to cover my chest.

"Oh shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck..."I say in my head immendietly using my hands to cover my exposed area. Suddenly a wild Pein appeared from in the door.

"What the hell are you all doing in (name)'s Room??!" He asks. He looks over to me and yelled,

"Konan (name) needs her old clothes again."

"Awww, but I wanted her to try this other dress." Was heard from a mile away. Konan came back with my old clothing.

"Thankyou." I say as she handed me my cloak and shirt. I glanced over at Itachi and Deidara one more time only to see a red liquid seep out of their palms.

"Holy shit! Are you two okay!"

"Never been better! Yea!" Deidara states giving a thumbs up with his free hand.

Itachi: -/_ \- ...

Timeskip brought to you by Hidan and Kisame's, "torches"

"So we have allocated the location of the 2, 3 and 9 tails and youre mission is to go find them and bring them to us. Remember, I want them back alive. Dont hesitate to break a few bones while your at it. Kisame and Itachi shall be going to konoha to find the 9 tails, Tobi shall be capturing 3 tails, (name) Hidan and Kakazu shall be capturing two tails and the rest of the members shall continue to allocate jinjuriki understood?"

"Yes leader."

"Also, if (name) comes home with so much of a scratch on her I will not hestitate to steal all of your money and stop giving you pitiful hums to sacrifice. Understood!"

"Y-Yes leader-sama."

Timekip brought to you by laziness and an un-needed trip scene.

Soon enough the trio were running down a hall of an unknown building following their intended jinchuriki.

(watch Kakuzu and Hidan vs. Yugito for this scene to make sence... Its only like two minutes and whatnot)

"Ah, fuck this shit." Hidan complains striking his three pointed scythe directly at her. She Dodges his flimsy attack and continued to Run into a larger room with water glistening at the bottom of their feet.

"You dodge well..."

"Oi Hidan, dont be reckless, she could kill you and (name) And i dont want leader to take away my money." (kakuzu you frikin assshole)

"Don't give me that shit Kakuzu." They look over to their victom once more to see her panting heavily.

"You've probably think you got me cornered. But I lured you idiots here!"She yells. Yugito does a hand sighn. The paper bombs that aligned the entry explodes causing rocks to collapse and cover the exit.

"Shit..." (name) says

"In the name of Yugito of the hidden clouds.. ILL KILL YOU!"

Yugito's statement sent shivers down (name)'s spine. she then started to calm down when hidan placed his hand on her back.

"Don't worry , Ill kill this bitch. Well then, why Don't you just come already?"

Yugito places her hands on the ground and the water surrounding her spun in a spiral.

"Stop messing with me!"The ribbon that was tied in her hair ripped as a strong chakra surrounded her. The blue and black chakra started to take form into the two tailed best. It shot one of its paws and smashed kakazu into the ground. It then started to form a fire ball in its mouth aiming it directly at (name).

"Oh, shit." Hidan then grabs (names) waist and runs behind a block of debris managing to block the attack.

"Oh, so this is the two tails, huh' Finally something worth Jashin-sama. well, (name)... Show me something that blonde gender-bent has taught you."(name) nodded and stepped out of the Debris.

"Hey Bitch! Get a load of this!!!" She says as she does as few handsighns and producing something that looked like a ball of light. She throws at at the the tailed beast and ran the other direction.

"Run Hidan!!!" she yelled

"(name) What the fuck are you doing!!!"

"I fucking said run!!!" The ball of light touched Yugito then exploded. The explosion causing the whole building to get rekt. (sorry)

(name) opened her eyes again to see Hidan and the two tails still standing, she smirked the jinchuriki was breathing heavily.

Timekip brought to you by Deidara saying "because your worth it."

After hours of pointless fighting and twenty balls of light later, Yugito's hands were pearced to a piece of the wall making her body weight hang from it. Her long blonde hair, now darkened by dirt and dust draped over her defeated state. Hidan was laying down in his ritual circle with a weapon impaling his stomach and moaning, "Oh' Jason-sama~"

(Name) smiled at their accomplishment only to pass out due to a low amount of chakra, luckily kakazu could catch her before her body made contact to the ground.

"Thank god, Yen-Yen Chan-Two can live another day..."