Itachi

Slipping the cloak on you watch as the cloth slowly hid the scratches and bruises under its mysterious dark fabrics. You smiled knowing that today she wasn't going to be hurt. The fresh breeze of relief and accomplishment swept through your body as you slip off the bed and touched the cold floor with your bare feet. After putting on your foot-wear, you walk through the maze of hallways until you arrive in the main-area where everyone was seated.

It was awkward at first. You know. Meeting in a room with a bunch of murderous strangers. Lightly clenching your fists you muttered enough courage to say something within the dimming silence. 

"Hey." You shout loudly making heads turn over to you. Slapping at your face you cringe at your own awkwardness and proceeded to turn around and die. 

"(L/n)." The familiar voice of the orange-haired man stated. Swallowing your shame you tightly squeezed your eyes and turned your heels to face him. 

"Sup?" You reply trying to redeem yourself. In your mind you were internally screeching. If these people won't kill me, then my cringyness will, you internally stated. 

"For your very first mission. You shall be training with all of us to test our and your abilities." He stated monotonously, as well as attracting a small amount of attention from the group. Pressing your lips you lightly nodded before responding.

"Y-yea, that sounds fun." You say scratching the back of your head. You look at the group to see that they were intently staring at you. 

"You will be training with Itachi first to test your genjutsu." He says before turning around to leave. 

"Kakazu And Kisame, your mission is to infiltrate the sand village and gain access to the secret scroll. Do you understand?" He says in a threatening tone. The two nodded before immedietly leaving the premises. You watch in amaze at their speed and agility before looking at the smaller group of Akatsuki members.

"Alright, so. Who's this Itachi?." A male with long dark hair stood up and suddenly grabbed your hand. 

"Oh wow ok." You say awkwardly as she began to escort you out of the base. 

Meanwhile in Le akatsuki base

"Dont you find it weird that leader-sama randomly accepted some girl into the Akatsuki." Sasori mentions lazily slumping onto the floor.

"Hell no. This group is a sausage party." Hidan mentions jokefully. "Plus the more the merrier."

"But Konan is a girl," Tobi mentions.

"Wait she is!?" Hidan exclaims surprised. 

Sasori sighs. "That's not the point you idiots..." he states annoyingly. "What if she's a spy? or a Jinjuriki, Pein would never allow anyone in this group with open arms. Plus, shes weak. and nothing but a menace to this group." He states crossing his arms. 

The room fell silent as the members thought about what he just said.

"Wow who pissed in your breakfast." Hidan snickers. With a final sigh, he leaves the area. A loud *slam* was heard from the area and the members laughed hysterically.

"Ohhhhhh hoe's mad!"

Meanwhile in Sasori's room*

Goddammit (y/n)... what are you doing to me?

In the cherry orchard with Itachi senpai*

It was an awkward walk. The man with black hair did not speak a single word yo you even if you tried to start off a converstaion. It was true that you didn't trust these people just yet. But something in you just wanted you to try.