Game night: Truth or Dare

"Man, boys sure are Idiots." Konan says carrying 5 rolls of sparkly toilet paper. It was around afternoon at this time.

"You can surely say that agin..." (name) says as she carried another 7. 

"Anyways, Konan-san, why did we need all of these..." (name) asked out of curiosity. 

"Reasons." She bluntly replied.

"Alirighty..." The two females reached their new hide-out, after the brownie incident. 

They knocked on the newly instored door,

"Hey guys where home!" (Name) yelled. The distant sound of fast footsteps increased as a figure came running closer to the door. 

"(Name)-CHAN!" The door broke off its frame, again... Tobi glimpsed onto the (hair colour) female. 

"It's Tobi's birthday today!" 

"It is!?" She says exitidly.

"W-Wait it is?" Konan says confused. 

-Timeskip-

All members gathered around in a circle and spun a bottle. 

"Deidara! What do you want to play first." Tobi says exitidly. Deidara groaned and sighed. He thought about it for a minute then had an idea.

"Truth! Or Dare! Yea! Alright! Tobi! Truth or Dare."

"Dare!" 

"Alright! I dare you to..." a devious grin appeared on his face as he looked at the other members. They all nodded and had the same devious smirk. "Take your mask off..."

The members shot their eyes at the Lilly-pop faced man and stared. 

"Well Tobi, aren't you going to do it?" Sasori asked. 

"Are you you going to be a pussy?" Hidan says. 

"Tobi shall take off his mask!" He reaches his hands behind his head, lifts the fabric, takes his free hand to take off the lolly-pop area, moves his hands in unison, the mask comes coming off his face.  

Now all members were practically sweating, their eyes still glued on the Uchiha. 

"Under this mask..."

"Under that mask..."

"IS ANOTHER MASK!" All you saw was (name)'s old make that Pein gave her.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

"M-my mask..."

-mini-Timeskip-

Tobi gingerly spun the bottle making it land on Itachi.

"ITACHI! Truth. Or. Dare!"

"Dare,"

"I dare you to... AMATERTSU YOUR NEW DANGO STASH!" Itachi's pokerface changed into a shocked expression.

"N-no!.... NOT MY D-DANGO S-STASH...!! NOT DANGO-SAMA" He says.

"Because it's my birthday!"He says giggling. Itachi slowly walks to the cupboard and opens the box. Inside you saw a pile of colourful dumplings. 

"Come on... I just bought these..."

"IIIIIITTTTTSSSSSS  AAAAA DDDAAAARRREEEE!" We hear him wimper for a second until another sound came out of his mouth.

"AMATERTSU..." suddenly a wild black flame filled the box. In the end the only thing left remaining was a gewey black substance.

"Wwwhhhhyy." 

Itachi sat back in the circle and placed his hand on the empty sake bottle. It spun and landed on (name). 

"(Name)... T-truth... or. Dareeee..."

"Dare!" He sighed and thought about it for a second. 

"Name... I dare you to hug me-."

"Oh, that's it? Easy!" 

"For the rest of the game." Other members stared in envy.

"F-for the whole game?" She asks. "Deal!" She eagerly walked over to Itachis side and glomsed onto him. 

"This should be Easy!" She says as she snuggles her head onto his chest. Deidara and Hidan was giving him the "Really Nibba?" Look. As he shot back a "You jelly mudafuka?" Look. 

"Anyway! My turn!" She turns around and spins the bottle." It lands on the Money-hungry zombie himself.

"I dare you to read a KakuHian smut! Out loud!" She says snickering, 

"What's a KakaHidan?" He questions.

"Oh, you'll see..." 

-Mini-Timeskip-

She summons Wattpad-scroll, does some handsighns, until she found the right story.

"Oh, dis gonna be gud. Hennessy." She hands Kakuzu the scroll and his green pupils read the first line.

"Oh, my goodness... sigh* here we go. 

(In Kakuzu voice)

"Ah' Ah!" Hidan moans. Oh my money... 

"Bleep* me harder with your tenticles Daddy Kakuzu! The silverette screamed. Kakuzu continued to *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* as his *bleep* plunged to hidans tight *bleep* *bleep*

After he finished the story the whole circle burst out laughing, well, apart prom Hidan, Who was blushing wildly. He set the scroll down and activated one of his fire jutsus. 

"No!(haha) My(haha)  scroll! (Hahahaha)" (Name) says as her arms continued to wrap around Itachi's snickering figure. 

"Holy shit Itachi! You never smile!" Kisame says out of the blue.

"Alright! New game! Seven minutes in heaven!" 

Hoi Guys im Back After my hibernation. Sorry for not updating in like... FOREVER. also. 1.4 k reads......

And IIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS (update) FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAA

LIKE thank you so much holy shit. 

Please suggest what you want after the 7 minutes in heaven chapter.