Just something funny: Tobi's Special Brownies.

Heya! So, that blood and vengance shit didn't happen during the period of his chapter. Ok? Ok. In this chapter Pein and Konan are on a mission to find. Um. The secret roll of glittery toilet paper. 

—————————————-

"I'm fucking hungry!!!" Hidan's obnoxious voice booms through the hideout.

"Then go get something from the fridge and shut the fuck up." Deidara replied as he was making another clay flower.

"But there's only vegetables! And I FUCKING HATE VEGETABLES!" He replied.

"And I fucking hate having to buy them, only to see them rot." Kakuzu says out of the blue, as he stroke YenYen-Chan 2.

"Ok then, smartass, get something from the grocery store" Itachi says in his usual monotone. He reaches to the cupourds to get his secret stash of dangos. His eyes widen and his jaw drops.

"W-where are m-my d-dangos..." he shudders quietly. 

"Itachi you never studder, what happened?" Kisame asks. 

"My dangos... ARE GOOOOONNNNEEEEE!" He complains and faints in the most dramatic OC way ever. 

"What am I suppose to eat now! I'm going to die of starvation!" He says under dramatic sobs. 

"Well, you have been eating them 24/7, the fuck did you expect?" Hidan says snickering. 

"Well I'm not going to the store."

"Nope."

"Too lazy."

"Count me out!"

Then suddenly, a wild (name) appears in the room. 

"Hey, morning guys what's all the commotion about." She says with sleepy eyes and messy hair. "Also, What happened to Ita-kun?"

"O, oh, H-hey there (name)." They say in unison with small tints of pink on their cheeks. Apart from Itachi, he was having a breakdown on the kitchen floor. 

"Well, this genius's over here doesn't know where his dangos are " Deidara says continuing his clay flower. 

"Hey! IM STILL FUCKING HUNGRY!" Hidan complains budding into the conversation, 

"WHO THE FUCK CARES YOU JASHIN FUCKING KAKSHI-CLONE." 

"Aww, what a  coincidence! I'm hungry too Hidan-san!" She says smiling. 

There's a sudden silence, then all members shot up.

"ILL BUY FOOD FOR YOU! WHAT DO YOU WANT WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

"DANGOS! RANMEN! GOLD! MY LIFE! HURRY PICK! ILL GO YO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD TO GET WHAT YOU WANT!"

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAVING, ILL BUY IT RIGHT AWAY YEA!"

"Sniff* my dangos..."

Suddenly there was a large crash in the corridor, all members face where the sudden sound came from, 

"TOBIIIIII SHHHHAALLLLLLLL BBBBUUUYYYYY FOOOOOOODDDDD FFFFOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR  (NNNNAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEE)-CCCCHHAAAANNNNN!" 

He swiftly swipes YenYen-Chan out of Kakazu's grasps and runs for it. 

"Tobi! Get your fucking ass back here!"

"Too late Kakapoo!" He screams teasingly.

"Why, you little-" but it was too late. He has already "Kumui'd" his lollipop ass outta there with kakazu's precious yen-yen chan.