🔫Chapter Forty-Five🔫

*Yoonjeo POV*

I sat there in the living room for a few minutes crying. I didn't know why Rose got so angry at me, I didn't do anything to her, before I went to the hospital everything was fine. She was happy even though she was a little stressed over college, but we still got along fine.

I wonder where she went, she's never just left me like that without an explanation. I hope she's okay.

It feels good to be home though. I missed this place for some reason, even though I was just in the hospital for a little while.

I grabbed my jacket off the floor and stood up. I'm starving but I’m gonna shower first so I can get comfy on the couch and watch an EXO mv or something while I eat.

I quickly ran to my room and saw it was cleaned up, well that's nice of Rose, she cleaned my room while I was in the hospital, although I feel like something is missing here.

I look at my small night table near my bed and gasp when I see the top shelf is empty.

“Where the fuck is my favourite snowball?” I look around the room desperately searching for it. Rose gave it to me for my birthday, we had only known each other for a few months at the time so it is very precious to me.

“Okay, someone is gonna die now. I guess I'll just ask Rose when she comes home, she probably did something with it.” I grabbed two towels, one for my hair and one for my body.

With hair this damn long I need to wrap it up immediately or else the whole bathroom becomes the Great Flood 2.0, and it’s not pretty.

But will Rose even come home? No, no. Stop thinking like that, she's definitely coming home, she just has issues she needs to sort out.

Wait a second, I swear to God if she is seeing a boy I'm gonna throw some hands.

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and looked at my face.

“Wait a second, what is that?” I breathed out as as I studied my neck closely. There was a scar or cut on the side, a deep one.

That was definitely NOT there before.

I slowly took my shirt off and my eyes widened in shock.

“Wha….what on earth are these? How did I get such horrendous wounds!?” I looked back and forth between my upper arms.

One had a long cut that spread almost down the whole length of my arm, and the other was smaller but it looked deep, and it was hurting just a little. I turned around and nearly screamed when I saw the same scar on the other end of my arm. Something went through my arm.

Holy freaking shite!! Something went through my arm!!!!

What the hell is Rose not telling me??!

I quickly put my clothes back on and stormed out the bathroom, I ran downstairs and looked for my bag, I saw it on a wood cabinet and went to pick it up but my eyes caught something just barely sticking out the lower draw.

I opened it and screamed when I saw a gun. A real gun, that actually can kill people, is in my house!

What is happening? What does all this mean!? Why is there a gun in the house?

My head started to hurt and I knelt down as I tried to calm myself.

I heard a door opening and flinched as I turned quickly to look, Rose was standing in the doorway with tears on her face.

“Rose, what is happening? Why are there scars on my body?? And why do you have a gun!?!” I started screaming as she started crying more.

She was silent as she looked down, not answering me.