🔫Chapter Thirty-Four🔫

*Yoonjeo POV*

Something inside me clicked when I heard Rose's words.

They're going to kill Jaebum..

Kill the only family I might have left..

I sit up as soon as I fully grasp it.

"No...we..we have to stop them...I need to talk to Jaebum...find out more." I stand up and grab the counter for support as I nearly lose my balance.

"I'll call Jungkook." Rose stands up and sprints out the bathroom with me following slowly. We both meet in the living room and she has her phone to her ear as it rings.

"You better pick up Jungkook." She tightens her grip on the phone and looks at me worriedly.

I sit down slowly as the phone rings and rings but no one picks up.

"Dammit Jungkook!! You fucking unreliable child!!" She nearly screams and her expression saddens when she sees the look of hopelessness on my face.

"No Yoonjeo, I'm not gonna let your only family die." She starts pacing and more tears come to my eyes when I see her trying so hard.

"Rose, it's too late. Just give up--"

"Yoongi!!" She yells and I stare at her.

"That bastard better help me save your family or else I'll have Jungkook beat his ass." She quickly dials a number and puts the phone to her ear again.

My mind quickly thinks of what she said. Yoongi? The guy with green hair at the library? Of course, he's part of them.

I just hope he can help.

What if I have a mother...a real mum somewhere out there...and Jaebum is my brother, I don't want him to die...

Rose's phone dials then rings and picks up shortly.

"What is your emergency?" A woman's firm voice comes through the loud speaker and my head shoots up when I hear it.

She called the police!?

"Hello? Yes, this is Rose Todorova, I need to speak to Yoongi." She says while turning and looking at her hand casually.

"I'm sorry I don't know who you are talking about--"

"Listen here bitch, I know you ratted me out to Yoongi when I called before, so be a good little cunt and get me him now or else I'll have him burn you." Rose's voice dropped a whole lot deeper than I've ever heard and I stare at her with wide eyes.

I have never...never seen Rose be that vicious to someone.

The line goes silent for a short time then we hear a small click and a deep voice resonates through the speaker.

"Did you miss me sweetheart?"

***

*Yoongi POV*

I stayed in the truck while the rest of the boys scouted the surrounding areas of the settlement.

We saw signs of Got7 so now we were just preparing to attack.

Dark, grey buildings made of brick that no one ever risked going to filled the uneven terrain.

District 9 was considered a cursed place, no one came here after the massacre of The small drug group Pentagon.

Honestly, I just wanted to sleep, I wasn't going to entertain the guys by walking with them to scope it out so I opted to wait in the car, maybe I can get some rest.

I was just about to close my eyes but my phone rang.

♪A to the U to the G to the STD♪

"What!?" I snapped as I picked up.

"Um, Mr. Min, the girl Rose...she is asking for you." I smirk when I hear what the officer l said.

"Put her through." I relax a little and make sure no one is coming to the car.

"Yoongi, can you put Jungkook on." Her voice sounds desperate and anxious.

"The guys aren't with me, we're gonna take Jaebum out soon, why, what's wrong?" I ask getting slightly worried, I hope she isn't in danger.

"It's hard to explain, but you cannot kill Jaebum, it's very important." I hear her walking and think about it for a second.

"Don't tell me you guys are getting all mushy with him now. He deserves to die and why would I even help you? It's not like I care about you guys." I sigh quietly as I wait for her answer. Is that true? Do I care about what she wants? It doesn't matter, she hates me so I shouldn't even think about her, besides, I'm not her slave to do favours for her, I don't owe her anything.

"Yoongi, please, I beg you. You have to help me and Yoonjeo." It sounds like she is on the verge of tears and I feel just a twinge of pain at that.

"I don't want to." I look out the window lazily as I hear her breath quicken in frustration.

"I'll do anything, just tell us where you guys are and you cannot let Jaebum die or escape." She begs me and I go quiet as I think about it.

An idea comes to me and I smirk as I think more of it.

"You'll do anything?" I ask tauntingly.

She breathes in deeply. "Yes."

I knew I had her.

"Break up with Jungkook." I lick my lips as the words sounded even better when they were actually said instead of in my brain.

I could hear her releasing a shaky breath as the line stayed quiet.

She's gonna do it, she's too good to not do accept it.

"Okay...I'll break up with him." Her voice is quiet and sounds so hurt.

My heart feels a little different, I don't know what it is but at the same time a sense of achievement fills me.

"Oh, and just one more thing sweetie."

I hear her start to cry quietly on the other end of the phone.

"Let me do whatever I want with you."

***

*Rose POV*

I grabbed the wall for support. I can't believe I agreed to break up with the man I love and submit to the man I hate.

No, I had to do it for Yoonjeo. The devastated look on her face was too painful for me, if she found out both her family members died, it would destroy her.

I had my family, she deserves more than anyone to have hers.

I straighten up and dry the tears from my face.

Yoonjeo needs me now.

I walk back into the living room and see Yoonjeo sitting on the couch reading the letter from her dad.

Tears keep running down her face as her eyes go over each line.

"Unnie, I got the address. Let's go." I throw my jacket to her and grab one of the Jungkook's jackets.

As I touch the material tears come to my eyes again, the same material that was draped around the man I love. The man that saved me. His amazing smell that I've come to love is there as I put it on slowly.

"Rose, how will we get there?" Yoonjeo asks me quietly and I look up quickly. I sniffle and wipe the tears away.

"We can take Jungkook's second car." I try to look away but she notices how distraught I am.

"Rose, is something wrong?" Her voice is frail and weak. I know I made the right choice. I can't let her be hurt again.

"No, everything is fine, I'm just overthinking things." I give her a small smile and she nods heading out of the apartment.

I zip Jungkook's jacket up and wrap my arms around it feeling it, and smelling his scent one more time.

Everything is fine? Yeah, I only just gave the love of my life away....