🔫Chapter Thirty-Three🔫

*Yoonjeo POV*

My mouth dropped open in shock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now.

"It's cute isn't it?" Rose asks while holding up the phone to me.

My mind went blank. There on the screen, was me, in the arms of a guy I've only seen once from a distance, kissing his neck...and calling him Oppa...

"Delete it." I give Rose a glare and cross my arms.

"No." She says and smiles mischievously.

"Rose. Delete. It." My voice drops and I stare at her angrily.

"Hmm....um...nope!" She grabs the phone in her hands and runs away.

I immediately shoot up chasing after her, I follow her as fast as I can all over the large apartment unfortunately bumping into everything as she skillfully makes her way through it since she already knows the layout.

"Got you!!" I finally trap her in the corner of the kitchen.

"Give it me." I start moving closer to her.

"Sistar, yes." She laughs a little and I just get more angry.

"Dongsaeng, be a good girl and give me the phone or else you wouldn't want me to punish you now would you?" I smirk as I walk even closer and stare into her large eyes.

"Looks like you'll just have to punish me." She shifts at the counter and tries to run out from the side of me but I grab her by her shirt and pull her back.

"You asked for it." I grab her neck and put her into a headlock and apply pressure to it.

"U..Unnie you wouldn't kill your dongsaeng over a little video like that would you?" She says with a hoarse voice as I strangle her.

We're both on the floor by now with me choking her from the back.

"I don't know, maybe cause that thing can ruin my reputation!" I squeeze tighter.

"O...oh...you're talking about your Oppa kink--"

"Shut up you dongsaeng!!" I start choking her even more and she kicks her arms and legs around trying to get out.

"if you don't delete it right now--"

"Package!!"

We both freeze at the voice. I loosen my arms and listen. Someone placed a box at the door and walked off.

"Go get it." I say as I let go of her and sit on the floor with my arms crossed.

"Why do I have to get it?" She pouts her lips at me.

"Because you're younger. Orders only go down hill Rose, never forget that." I stand up and raise my eyebrows at her questioningly.

"Fine." She gets up and storms off to the door.

I walk around the kitchen and laugh a little. I can't believe she recorded me calling someone Oppa, like she knows I hate being teased about that.

I gently massage my arms as I hear her closing the door. They are still sore from what Jaebum did but Jin did a good job of stitching them up. Now I just need to be patient and wait for them to heal.

"Unnie, it's for you." She calls out as she walks back into the room holding a small brown packaged box.

"Who's it from?" I ask as I walk over to her and take it from her hands examining it.

"It doesn't say, it's just your name in some fine ass handwriting." She laughs and walks to the living room.

"Did you see the guy that brought it?" I grab a scissors and follow her sitting down on the floor and cutting it open.