🔫Chapter Forty-Three🔫

*Rose POV*

“Ahh, finally we're home! Rose, let's go out tonight!” Yoonjeo ran into the house smiling while I just stood there in the doorway watching her.

I was almost jealous that she lost her memory….How come she gets to forget all the shit that happened and then be happy while I'm stuck here doing everything I can to stop myself from breaking down and crying.

How can she forget everything that happened…..with me, with Taehyung. Didn't she care about it enough to remember it!!?

“Rose, are you okay?” Her soft voice pulled me out of my thoughts and a tear rolled down my cheek as I looked up at her.

We stared at each other for a while as she tried to figure out what was wrong.

“It's nothing Unnie, nothing important.”

To you anyway….

To me...It changed my life…

“Come on, let's go get ready!” She said excitedly as she happily jumped up and down smiling.

Why...

Why is she so happy when I feel like I'm dying inside?

“What's wrong with you!!!?? Why are you always so happy and carefree?! You should go work or something, maybe then you wouldn't be such a screw up!!” I screamed the words in her face as she stared at me in shock. Her eyes started to collect tears as she looked down.

“R...Rose.. what's wrong?” She sat down on the ground as she started to cry.

“Now you're sad? I’m leaving.” I grabbed my bag and coat and left the house as she sat in the doorway crying.

I don't think I can do this...I can't live beside her when she's living a happy perfect life and I'm living a broken, depressed one.

I pulled my phone out and dialled Yoongi's number to which he picked up almost immediately.

“You must really miss me sweetheart.” I could hear him chuckle through the phone.

“I need you to pick me up.” I started wiping the tears away, I don't want him see me as weak. Although it doesn't matter, he's already seen my powerless side.

“I'm kind of in the middle of something.” I could hear others talking around him.

“No Yoongi, you can come in my house whenever you like and do whatever you want, so you're going to come now and help me for once.” I kept walking as I tried to see the footpath through my tear filled eyes.

Why am I like this? Why do I always have to bother someone. Why can't I just stop being...stop being someone that creates problems and needs help...

“I'll pick you up in two minutes.” I stopped as soon as I heard his voice.

He's actually coming…

I put the phone down and kneeled on the footpath as the tears started flowing more.

How am I supposed to do this? I lost Jungkook, my relationship with Yoonjeo will never be the same since I'll have to continually lie to her.

This isn't fair.

I didn't even notice people walking around me and giving me strange looks as I waited for Yoongi. I just knelt there crying, trying to hold my self together but failing.

“What's wrong Rose?” I looked up and saw Yoongi looking down at me with concern.

“I just...I needed someone, I'm hurting so bad right now.” I looked back down as I continued sobbing quietly.

SNIPER | K.TH Fanfic/Smut. (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara