🔫Chapter Thirty-One🔫

*Yoonjeo POV*

I kept hearing voices. It felt like hours in between each sentence though. I couldn't form any thoughts, just the words I heard.

"She's gonna die."

....

"She's not gonna die you dumbass."

....

"We can't save her."

....

"Someone get this idiot out of here."

....

After what felt like an eternity in darkness I finally managed to bring myself to some sort of reality. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked from the shining light that I was met with.

So many familiar and strange voices that I've never heard before were filling my head which felt like it was already about to explode.

I finally open my eyes fully and am met with a white ceiling and the face of a young man looking down at me worriedly.

"Ah, finally you're awake Yoonjeo. It's me Jin, don't worry you're safe. How are you feeling?" He asks softly.

"High." I reply as I try to shake the dizziness out of my head.

"How high?" His voice sounds like a music box to me.

"Who are youu?" I slur as I try and sit up.

He helps me and soon I'm in a sitting position, looking around.

I'm in a beautiful, large, and very white apartment with the guy kneeling on the ground in front of me.

"Who are you?" I ask again as I stare at him...he looks kinda familiar.

"Haha, it's me Jin. From the hospital." He replies while smiling.

"Oh, the rude one that called me an idiot?" I say while closing my eyes and trying to pull the memories from my foggy mind.

"Ah, no that would have been Jimin." He comes closer and takes my hand in his gently.

"What? Jimin was the one that caught me when I fell from the ceiling." I say quickly as I try to make sense of everything.

"That was Taehyung, Yoonjeo." He tries to smile.

"No, Taehyung was the one that kidnapped me."

"Yes, they're the same person."

"What!? There's two of him Jimin?!" I almost yell and he physically weakens.

"I'm Jin." He says quietly while trying to remain calm.

"Uh uh, Jin was the one that carried me, your Jimi....Oh my God Jin!!" I nearly yell when I finally remember who he is. My brain is pounding but I'm happy I can remember.

He helped me the first time I got hurt at Taehyung's apartment.

"Yes it's me." He smiles widely and I lean forward onto the ground giving him a hug. He returns it warmly.

"The bad man took me Jin." I say as I cry into his shirt.

"I know, I know, but everything is going to be fine now..you're safe." He pats my back reassuringly.

"Wow, Rose, I didn't know your best friend was such a cry baby--ow!!" My head shoots up at the name and I see a strange man and and a beautiful girl with jet black hair next to him, pinching his ear painfully.

"Rose?" I stare at her with wide eyes.

It's her, and she's alive, my Rose is alive!

"Yes, it's me Unnie." She says with tears in her eyes as she rushes down to me and hugs me.