🔫Chapter Nineteen🔫

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Yoonjeo POV*

"Hey!!! Is anyone there!?!?"

I've been yelling for the last hour and no one has come.

I can't believe those guys just left me tied up on this bed. I need to use the bathroom and I desperately need to brush my long ass hair or else it will be full of knots and I am not spending an hour untangling it.

"Hello!!!! Someone please come!!!" My voice is starting go hoarse from shouting.

The door swings open and the guy called Mark runs in.

"What is wrong with you!?" He says loudly and walks closer to the bed.

Now he's pissing me off.

"What is wrong with me? No, what is wrong with you!? You bastards left me tied on this bed for hours!! In case you didn't notice, I'm a girl! I need to use the bathroom, take care of my personal needs and you guys just left me here as if I was bag of garbage!!!" I yell as loud as I can and he stands there registering it for awhile.

"Oh, you want me to untie you?" He asks nonchalantly and it makes me even more angry.

"Yes!! What did you think I want!? A fucking bouncy house!?!" I bend my neck so I can see him properly instead of looking from a side angle but I'm tied too tightly to the bed.

"Jaebum tied you up and left telling us not to do anything with you." He stands there with a confused face as if he is thinking about letting me go.

"Please at least let me use the bathroom and drink some water. Please." I look into his eyes desperately.

I think I'll go crazy if he leaves me tied up here any longer.

"Sorry, can't disobey the boss." And with that he leaves.

He fucking leaves.

"Mark!!!!! You fucker!!!!" I scream as loud as I can but the door slams shut and the room goes quiet again.

What do I do now?

I pull at the tight ropes binding me and notice the one around my left wrist isn't as tight as the others.

Maybe I can get out.

I pull hard on it and tears come to my eyes as the rough fibres dig into my wrist, but I can't give up. I have to get out.

The more I pull the more it burns but I am making progress. The rope is nearly over the wide part of my wrist. I pull more but the pain is getting so much stronger, a thin line of blood slowly trails down my arm from where the rope cut into my wrist.

Screw this, I have to get out.

Ok, on three.

1.

2.

3!

"Ahh fuck!!" My hand comes free but the rope pulls some skin off and a small portion just hangs off my wrist as I bite my tongue trying to hide my scream of pain.

I groan quietly for a few minutes until the stinging pain subsides a little. Quite a bit of blood has now collected on the bed from my wound.

I slowly turn to my other hand that is bound and start to untie it. My hand trembles terribly from the wound and the pain and I have trouble getting my right hand free but eventually the knot gives out and I pull both my hands to my chest and relax now that they are not being stretched out.

I quickly pull the rope off of my sore ankles and stand up from the bed. I look around and there are two doors. One where Mark and Jackson went and one I haven't seen before that looks like it could be a bathroom.