🔫Chapter Twenty🔫

*Taehyung POV*

"Show me, now." I look in Jin's eyes and he nods quickly turning and exiting the room.

I follow him out and to the computer hub.

Jin quickly looks around to make sure no one is watching us and then opens a video. It looks like security camera footage.

The video shows a unmarked truck with tinted windows turning into the street, but one of the windows isn't closed fully and there's Yoonjeo.

As soon as I see her I grab the desk for support. She is tied up and struggling in the backseat with Jackson and Yugyeom on each side of her holding her down.

"W...where are they going Hyung?" I look at Jin and he turns back to the computer.

"They are leaving Seoul and heading to a district on the outskirts of the city." Jin pulls up a map and shows an area circled off in red.

"They are somewhere there." He points to the red area on the map.

"Where in there?" I ask while staring at the area.

"I don't know, I'll have to run a search on all the buildings." He answers and grabs my shoulder.

The elevator dings open and Jimin hurries in the lobby.

"Find anything?" He calls out as he walks to us and runs his hands through his hair.

"Yes, they're in this area." Jin says again and points to the marked area on the map.

Jimin walks up to the map and looks at it closely.

"Isn't that building right there where we busted a drug deal with Jaebum's dad a while back?" He points at a big warehouse on the map and looks at me.

"You think he'll go there again?" I ask Jimin.

"It's a start right? There might be a clue or something there." He says and looks back to the screen quickly.

It sounded like his voice wavered for a second which is strange but maybe he's just stressing about his mum.

"Ok, let's go before the others find out." I start to head to the weapons stash. No way in hell am I going unarmed.

"Wait Taehyung, are you sure we shouldn't tell the others? What about Jungkook?" Jin says to me and they both walk over and stare at me.

"No, it's too risky. If Namjoon finds out about Yoonjeo he's not going to be happy and I need to save her." I turn around and pick up a small SMG and some ammo as well as a Glock.

"Please guys, I beg you." I look back and forth to Jin and Jimin's eyes.

"Come on Hyung, let's just go see what we can find." Jimin says as he also picks up a pistol.

"Alright, but if something wrong happens we have to at least call Jungkook or Hoseok for backup, ok?" Jin looks at us both with a raised eyebrow.

Me and Jimin look at each other.

"Okay."

***

*Rose POV*

"Wait, where the hell did you learn how to cook?" I stare wide-eyed at Jungkook as he makes a perfect omelette in the frying pan.

"Well, my mum taught me. She said if I don't find a girl at least I won't starve." He looks up at me and gives me a cute bunny smile.

Damn, this boy is cute.

"Well, I see your mum had a lot of confidence in your future." I say with a sarcastic tone.

He puts the omelette on a plate and comes next to me. I'm sitting on the counter, so I am eye level with him.

"Well, I think this gorgeous girl sitting in front of me would prove her wrong." He smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

I blush so much at this.

I'm starting to think that Jungkook is an actual angel.

"I want to try it!" I say and look at the omelette he made. It appears delicious and I wonder how it really tastes.

"Sure, here." He picks up the plate and offers it to me.

"Feed me." I smile cheekily at him and he laughs.

"Whatever you want babe." He says and I blush but try to keep my cool.

Yep, he's definitely an angel.

He picks up the fork and gets a small piece of the omelette.

"Here you go." He holds it to my mouth and I slowly eat it while staring at him the whole time.

As soon as I bite it, My eyes open wide at the amazing taste. So soft and fluffy and cheesy and oh my God I have no idea what seasoning he put in there but it's amazing.

"This is the yummiest thing I've ever eaten." I look at him and smile.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiles back to me and damn, He looks so perfect in the afternoon light. With his dark hair falling perfectly in front of his eyes, and his well defined features standing out as the gently rays of sun come in through the window.

I reach my hands out and wrap them around his neck pulling him close to me.

His arms go around me as he hugs me back. I wrap my legs around his waist and hold him tighter as tears come to my eyes again.

"What's wrong Rose?" He asks as he rocks me gently.

"Thank you Jungkook, thank you for saving me and accepting me." I bury my face into his shoulder and cry more.

Right when I gave up on everything, this beautiful man came and saved me. He gave me a reason to live again.

"I will always be here for you Rose, when I saw you the first time, sitting there so hurt, my heart felt like it was being ripped out and I couldn't bare to see you like that. I got such a strong feeling that I have to protect you, and you are just perfect and amazing, that I never want to be apart from you." He kisses me on the forehead as I look up at him.

"Thank you Jungkook, thank you so much." I straighten up and look in his eyes.

I am about to say something else but he cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine. Slowly moving them in a deliciously slow rhythm with my own.

Oh god, his lips are so soft and he tastes amazing.

I run my hands through his hair and kiss him back.

He gently nibbles on my bottom lip and I open my mouth allowing his tongue to come inside and connect with my own. Our tongues swirl and wrestle with each others and every second it gets hotter and more passionate. The urgency in his mouth doesn't go unnoticed and I return with the same fire and need as he is giving it to me. We stay there for a long time, relishing in each other, tasting and exploring eachothers mouths.

After a while we finally pull away and are both breathing heavily.

"I want you Rose, no, I need you. Right now." He looks at me with dark hooded eyes and licks his lips.

The kiss was more than amazing and I know Jungkook won't be forceful like Yoongi was, but I am still slightly scared.

What if he doesn't like me after, or what if he won't be happy with my body or the scars on my arms.

Jungkook sensing my uncertainty kisses me softly and looks in my eyes.

"You are perfect Rose, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Please give me a chance to show what you really should have. Let me take you to places that you will never want leave."

"Let me show you how much I want you."