🔫Chapter Twelve🔫

*Taehyung POV*

"So this is how it's gonna go, you cut 'Yugyeom' into her beautiful chest, or I blow her brains all over this living room." Yugyeom says as he gets off Yoonjeo and puts a gun to her head.

"You sick bastard, cut me instead but leave her out of this." I say strongly as I manage to sit up.

"Now where is the fun in that?" Yugyeom stares at me while cracking a wide smile.

"Don't tell me you actually love the damn girl?" He asks as he leans closer to me.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't, too bad you won't be able to find out." I clench my teeth to fight the burning pain in the back of my neck then I gather all my strength and punch him hard, right in the jaw.

His head flies to the side as he hits the edge of a dresser. A loud painful yell comes out from him as a stream of blood pours down his face from a wound in his head.

His gun skids across the wooden floor.

"Now I'm really going to kill you both." Yugyeom says spits blood out of his mouth and before I can react he picks me up and slams me against a wall, then brings his leg up and knees me hard in the gut. Blood sprays out my mouth as I double over and fall to the ground.

"Get away from him!!" Yoonjeo yells as she grabs a nearby photo album and crashes it down on the back of his head. The glass shatters and Yugyeom and loses his balance for a second before regaining himself and looking at her with anger in his eyes.

"Yoonjeo!! Run!!" I yell to her but it's too late, Yugyeom rushes up and kicks her hard in the stomach, the force of it pushing her roughly into a glass cabinet. She screams in pain as a shard of glass stabs her in the shoulder and blood starts to pour out the wound and stain her body.

He slowly starts to walk towards her picking up his knife on the way.

"St..stay away.." Yoonjeo says weekly as she tries to move away but can't. The kick really took a lot out of her not to mention the glass in her shoulder.

I quickly look to the left.

The gun.

I have to get his gun.

I slowly start to drag myself towards the gun, even though my stomach and ribs feel like they have a hole in them, I don't give up.

I can't give up.

"Come here girl, don't make this difficult." Yugyeom grabs her by her hair and pulls her face closer to him.

I'm nearly at the gun, just a few more inches.

Hold on Yoonjeo.

"Please stop." She says weekly as he brings the knife to her throat.

My fingers are on the gun.

"I'm afraid I can't." Yugyeom says as he slowly applies pressure to her neck.

The gun is in my hand.

"H..help me." Yoonjeo cries weekly as a small stream of blood runs from the cut he is slowly making across her throat.

I point it at him but my hand is shaking and my vision is blurry so I can barely aim.

I pull the trigger.

Once.

Twice.

I hear Yugyeom yelling and see him limping toward the exit with a trail of blood dripping behind him.

Yes, I hit him.

"I'll be back and I am gonna rip that girl apart!" Yugyeom yells as he disappears out of the apartment.

I look towards Yoonjeo and see her slowly slumping to the ground, her long hair covering the front of her face.

"Yoonjeo! Are you okay?" I yell as I drag myself towards her. I push the hair away from her face, and see there is quite a deep cut in the right side of her neck.

"Hold on, I'll get help." I say desperately as I struggle to stand and make it to my phone.

I dial Jin's number and he picks up immediately.

"Taehyung!! What is wrong with you!? How can you just take off like that!?" He yells into the phone and my head hurts even more.

"Hyung I really need your help." I say as wipe the blood from my mouth.

"I am already outside your apartment building, I'll be up in a sec." Jin quickly hangs up.

I move back to Yoonjeo and hold her delicate face with my hands.

"It's gonna be okay, just stay awake and don't you dare die on me." I kiss her cheek softly and hold her to me tightly. Her small body is so soft and frail in my arms and I realise now that I actually care so much for her.

Jin bursts into the apartment through the door that I broke, he has a gun in his hand as he quickly scans the place for enemies.

"Hyung! You have to save her!" I yell as I hold her tighter to me. She coughs a bit of blood out her mouth and her body starts trembling.

As soon as Jin sees her his expression softens.

"I knew it, looks like you really did save her." He rushes down and takes her head in his hands.

"Oh God, deep throat laceration, punctured shoulder, stomach bruising, and possible internal hemorrhaging." Jin says as he takes his jacket and covers her body with it. She only has her bra on since that Yugyeom bastard ripped her shirt.

"What the hell did they do to her?" He asks as he rips a piece of his sleeve off and holds it to the cut on her neck.

"She tried to fight back and he...he kicked her...I couldn't protect her..." I say as tears threaten to fall from my eyes. I kidnapped her and held her in a dangerous environment and she got hurt because of that. She wasn't even supposed to be involved in this mess.

"Taehyung, I need you to focus so we can save her. Now, I can't treat her here and my place isn't safe. We have to take her back to hq." He looks up and gives me a worried look.

"No, no way, Namjoon will not allow it. He isn't like the other members." I say as I help Jin pick her up.

Jin looks down to Yoonjeo then at me quickly, his eyebrows creased as he thinks of what to do.

"Okay, call Jimin, his mother is in a secure private hospital room. That's the safest place to treat her." Jin says quickly as he starts to leave the apartment.

I run into the kitchen and grab my pistol then catch up to Jin as he heads in the elevator with Yoonjeo. I see her head leaning against him with blood running from her mouth and the cut on her neck.

"Hang in there Yoonjeo, hang in there."