🔫Chapter Nine🔫

A/N

I just couldn't leave out the Yoonjeo and Taehyung meeting....enjoy mwuhahahah.

*Yoonjeo POV*

Warmth.....Smooth Skin.......Deep Breathing......

I feel the toned bare abs under my arm and I hug the warm body tighter.

"Oh Yoonjeo." A deep voice says right next to my ear.

That voice sounds familiar. Kind of like the guy that kidnapped me in my dream.

I slowly open my eyes and look up. I'm met face to face with one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen in my life. Screw that, he IS the most gorgeous man I have ever seen in my life.

'What a Nice dream' I think to myself.

The gorgeous stranger blinks and looks in my eyes.

"You could win most handsome face of the year." I sleepily say and close my eyes cuddling back into his chest.

"This isn't a dream." The man says and my eyes fly open in shock.

Wait.....What!?!? I was Kidnapped!?!?

I quickly try to sit up and get away from him when I feel I am being kept towards him. I look down and my mouth drops open when I see my arms are tied tightly around his waist. Our bodies are completely lined up and touching and I can't even move and inch. I look up at his face and he is staring at me with an amused expression.

He does look gorgeous, and the morning rays of sunlight are coming through a window and making him look like a God. Wait, morning!? He took me yesterday which means....Oh God, did I sleep with him like this the whole night? Or maybe did he do something worse with me while I was unconscious I quickly look down to see if I still have my clothes on which to my relief, I do. I hear him chuckle deeply and I look back to him.

"D....did you..." I say in fear when I think about what he might've done last night.

"Rape you?" He says while smirking. "No I didn't. Will I rape you in the future? Maybe." He continues and stares at me intently.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I ask in fear as I slowly try to move away from him despite being tied to his firm body. Obviously noticing what I'm doing he scoffs and grabs my shoulder proceeding to push me back into the bed and hover over me. His body is lying in between my legs and my arms are still tied around his waist so I'm basically hugging the man.

"It was my mission to kill you." He says as he leans closer to my face. "But I decided to kidnap you and keep you for my own." He continues in a low deep voice.

"K..Keep me?" I repeat the words as I try to push myself into the mattress more in an attempt to get away from his body and face which is continuously coming closer from to me.

"Yes, You are mine now, do you understand? I hold your life in my hands, so you will do whatever I say or else I'll just simply kill you." He says in a serious tone and starts moving his lips closer to mine.

I start to freak out. I am his now? What does that even mean, and oh my God is he going to kiss me?! No! My first kiss can't be from my kidnapper!! Everything going through my head is too much for me to handle so out of desperation I quickly roll over with him and we both fall off the bed and hit the hard ground with a loud thud.

I landed on top of him...unfortunately.

"Agghh!! What the fuck!?" He yells and I see his face is extremely distraught in pain.

I look down and see my knee has sadly fallen on his dick creating quite a powerful impact.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! I just freaked out because you were gonna kiss me!!" I say quickly hoping he won't hurt me.