Chap. 15:

I haven't gone home in days, I have skipped school here and there but Harry still brings me projects and home works. To take quizzes and tests, I have to wait till everyone left school and take the quick with the teacher there. It's horrible I have to go into hiding, I'll soon be known as the Players girlfriend, the good girl gone bad. I wish I didn't have to remove that title of a nerd, I wish everything was back to normal.

After Harry and I kissed, he convinced me to stay a couple of more nights, making sure I was safe. I thought it was cute and sweet what he was doing but I just can't bring my mind off what had happened the day we kissed. I don't even know what we are right now, if we're dating or just... friends? I don't know, not even as we lay together on his bed. I think back to a couple of weeks ago when I would cuss him out for even talking to me or looking at me, how things have changed in just a couple of days. I turn to him, resting my chin on his chest. His eyes just watching me, "What are we?" I asked.

He looked confused at first but then he looked like he understood what he said, "You're obviously not one for cliche things.." he trailed off, I quirked a brow. What did he mean by that?

"I mean like- you'd rather be the bad guy than the damsel in distress" he shrugs and push myself off of him. 

"What do you mean by  'bad guy'? I wasn't the one who made a deal with my mates?" I scoff, I'm more than offended of what he just said. He sits up as well, "Well, you were the one using me to get back at Liam!" he countered. 

I can't believe we're talking about this right now that we're on common terms, "Yeah, because you used Liam to get to me too, he's human too y'know" I roll my eyes.

He lets out an exasperated sigh before his arm snakes around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I was scowling and pouting at the same time, my face only softened when he pressed a soft kiss at the back of my head. I hate how easy he can soften me, how he can easily calm me with the simplest things. "I hate you" I mumble, he chuckles behind me.

"I love you too" he chuckles, this weird feeling in my chest erupts and my tummy feels ticklish. No need for butterflies if you have freaking humming birds on a riot. I gulp, "Stop doing that!" I whine.

I turn to him, trying to look angry, but I can't help it. A little tug at the corner of my lips makes me face away. He laughs again, "Doing what? And to answer your question.." he trailed off.

"You obviously hate the term girlfriend and boyfriend, you hate labels except that 'nerd' thing," I smack his arm, laughing.

"So we're dating now?" I scoff, turning to him with a grin on my face. He fake gasps, a hand to his chest, mock hurt on his face.

"What did you think?" he said sarcastically, another laugh escaping my lips. 

"You haven't even asked me out properly!" I gasp, laughing. He looks shock, like- genuinely shocked as if he didn't know that was a custom. If someone had told me this would happen in just two weeks, I would've laughed and cussed them out for being an idiot. But things change when you take one shot over something you think is small.

He let out an exasperated sigh, "You girls are so weird.." he shook his head, getting of from the bed. I watch as he goes through his bookshelves, picking out a book then walking towards me again.

"Lucy, will you go out with me?" he asked, handing me a book. The book is the sixth book of The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire. The book I've been waiting for and saving for months.

I gasp, "H-How...?" I grab the book the book of his hands and scan the pages, then the back of it. I can't believe it! 

"Ordered it off Amazon" he smiled. My eyes flick from the book to him then back before i Tackle him in the hug. 

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I LO-" I interrupt myself once I realize what I was about to say and pull back, embarrassed. I clear my throat, "Thank you- wait, How did you know I wanted this book anyways?" I quickly divert the topic.

He looks unsure at first but he gives in, "I- Err, I watch you when you read that series. When your eyes light up everytime someone brings it up" he shrugs sheepishly. He watches me? In some other situation, I would've been creeped out- and I still kinda am but it's sweet that he.. observed me. It's a nicer way to say stalked if I even dared.

I smile at him, "Yeah I'll do on a date with you. I mean- I don't have my 'date' clothes but I think I can manage" I grin.

He quirks a brow, "Date clothes? That's what you girls call it? Well, we could drop by you house later" he shrugs.

"Later? The date is today?" I gape, He's persistent and consistent. I can give him that.

"Yeah, it's no worries" he shrugs as he moves to lean against the wall where his bed leaned on. 

"Actually, I can't go back to my house. Not after what had happened" I point out, he better have not forgotten because I haven't. I didn't pack a lot of my clothes, the fact is- I offered to do their laundry, except underwear of course... I didn't really pack a lot of my clothes because I didn't think I would stay this long. 

"I'll be there. Don't worry, I got your back." he winked, I smiled. Thoughts ran through my head but I threw them back, I need to stop over thinking things. I just need to enjoy this moment that I;m with Harry, peacefully too.