Chapter 19:

Lucy's POV

"Hey," I threw a popcorn at him, "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh O-Of course, yeah I'm fine." He cleared his throat, "Why do you ask?"

I tilted my head to the side, he hasn't said anything for the past hours ever since our date. I cringed a little, our date. I can't believe I've been in a date with him, and for what reason? I no longer have a crush on Liam, now do I? I don't think so.

"You've been so distant, I miss your horrible jokes about Violet" We were currently watching season one of American Horror Story, which never fails to surprise me. Americans are very... gore loving I suppose, but who isn't?

He chuckled, "I thought you told me to stop?"

I rolled my eyes, "When I say stop, I actually mean go ahead because I'm bored as sh.it" I took a good look at him smiling while shaking his head. He's so stiff, he's shoulders are tense and his face has worry line. He's keeping to himself again, I can tell. Even his laugh is strained.

"What's bothering you?" I ask, I reach out to the laptop and click pause. Tate in a black rubber suit can wait... Even if I don't want him to.

He looked at me in the eyes as if debating whether or not to tell me. He opened and closed his mouth before rubbing hid face, a habit I noticed he does when he's nervous.

"Okay, I'll tell you but I don't want you to freak out. Okay?" he says slowly, Please- I am not a child. Just tell me already. He fixes his position so he could face me fully and I follow suite.

"Okay, now spill the beans sister" I try to lighten the mood. Whatever he's about to tell me seems a little too serious for tonight. This weekend was pretty much perfect and I hate the fact that I have to go back to school again tomorrow.

A certain look washed over his face but was gone as soon as it came. Sister? Was it about Gemma? Does she like me? Oh no, did I say anything to offend her and now she wants me out of the house? But I don't recall doing anything-

"Umm- your sister called right after our date." Oh. My sister. All my worries are gone.

"What? Does she want me to come back home and support her child?" I scoff, I turn back to the laptop.

"No, it''s about the father of the child actually" Please don't tell me your the father, I will f.ucking kill you.

I guess it showed in my face because he shook his head, "N-no, it's nothing like that. I never met your sister, I've only heard of her but I've never met her"he defends. My shoulders sag of relief, I don't know what I would've done if he was the father.

"Okay, just tell me already!" I whine, I don't like concluding this.

"Don't freak out but... Liam is the father" he breathes out. It feels like everything stopped. I could hear the crickets outside, the strong winds, even people laughing outside in the street. But whatever Harry really said, I didn't hear.