Chap. 21:

Our play practice is directed by Raven Ringor, who is part of the b.itchy popular group but isn't such a bad director or person. She's part of it but she isn't really the b.itchiest I'd say. The other cast stays at the back, both of our groups apparently merged because of Harry and I. Lil is behind me and talking to Zayn, it's weird for me because I'm not used to it but I guess that's how it felt for them too.

I started wearing my glasses again, all because I'm scared that if I don't; my dream might actually happen and I don't want that. Harry had complimented me on it but I didn't really say anything. I felt bad because the poor lad doesn't know what he did wrong and I'm treating him like shi.te for it. I face Harry and kiss him on the cheek hoping that'll make amends for it, I know it's not enough but at least I tried?

He faces me and smiles before leaning in my ear, "What would you do if I made a scene for you?" he whispers in my ear. I glance at him and smile, "I'd hit you on the arm really hard, but it depend what kind of scene it is"

"What if I stood up-" he stands up with his arms outstretched on either side of him while facing me"- and start yelling like this" he pauses and takes a deep breath, "LUCY GALE"

Now he has the attention of everyone in the theater, including Mrs. Diablo.

"Oh no Harry, don't do anything stupid! Sit back down" I hissed while pulling on his shirt but he ignores me. Everyone's eyes are either on me or him, including the bi.tch, Simone so I just cover up my face in embarrassment. A loud booming sounded from the stage and thankfully, everyone looked there instead. Liam, Louis, and Niall are there holding huge ass signs each.

"Be my girl?" Harry read from them and I grin before nodding "Yes!" I answer before hugging him. I hear our group cheering before Raven yells them to get back to work. When we sit back down and the attention is no longer on us, I hit him on the arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" he pouts and I chuckle at him.

"I told you I'd hit you on the arm if you caused a scene" I stuck my tongue out at him, he chuckled at me before draping his arm over my chair.

"At least now it's official, you're mine" he whispered to me. I looked away so he wouldn't see the possible blush from the heat on my cheeks. Maybe it was just a dream, nothing but a dream.

**

"And finally it happened, after 4 years of hoping and searching and planning-"

"You guys want to hang out with us later? We're having lunch down at the diner" Louis interrupts Zayn from embarrassing Harry by inviting my group of friends. I have a feeling they'll decline though, after all- we have an algebra quix next Wednesday and it's already Monday.

"Sorry mate but we're busy. We have an algebra test next Wednesday-" I was right, "-and an Immunochemistry recitation tomorrow morning" Noah sends us an apologetic look. I didn't even know we had an Immunochemistry recitation tomorrow morning- damn, I have to study then.

"Harry, sorry but I couldn't go today either. I need to study for tomorrows recitation" I apologize, immunochemistry is a b.itch and I effing hate it with passion. He pouts, "You could study tonight?" he suggests but I give him a look.