Chap. 6:

"Umm- Lucy" someone shook mye

I groaned and fluttered my eyes open. "is that your house?" Harry asked me. I turned to where he was pointing and gasped.

What used to be my home sweet home turned to a nicght club- literally. I pulled out my phone and dialled MOm's number immediately.

"Could you wait a bit?" I asked Harry. He nodded and I turned back to the house. This Has to be my sister's doing.

My sister- Kirsten- is a freshman- er woman-- and dressed up like a total sl.ut. She starts throwing these disgusting parties to which Mom usually comes home to.

"Hey sweety!" Mom answers

"Mom! Where are you?!" I immediately asked.

"I told you I'm workig overtime tonight here in the hospital and I can;t leave" she said calmly.

"No you didn't!" I yelled through the phoen making Harry jump.

I wanted to laugh but I decided against it. "Don't use that tone with missy, now I have to go" she said.

"Mom wait--" but before I could tell her, she hung up on her.

I groaned in frustration and dialled my Kirsten's number. "I'm sorry, just one more call" I apologized. Harry nodded understandingly before my sister picked up.

"Hey sissy!" she slurred giggling, she's obviously drunk already.

"Kirsten! You are having a aprty again?!" I scolded her.

"Oh please" she scoffed before giggling again.

"Please tell me my bedroom isn't being used atleast" I sighed.

"Oops! Actually it is!" she chuckled.

I made a weird whiny noise before she hung up on me as well. "There a problem?" Harry asked.

"My fuc.king sister made my bedroom a guest s.ex room for her and her friends- again!" I groaned/

He chuckled, "You could spend the night at mine" he smirked.

"NO tricks?" I asked seriously.

"No promises" he shrugged still smirking.

I rolled my eyes before sighing, "Well since you're the only choice I have at the moment..." I trailed off thinking of Liam but snapping out of it once Harry starts the car again.

"It'll be the best One Night stand of your life" she chuckled.

"Harry!" I whined

His laughter filled the car. When several minutes passed consisting of only silence, Harry opened the compartment infront of me. 

"Here, drink this" he pulled out a familiar brown bottle.

My eyes widened, "Fuck no am I getting drunk Harry- plus I don't want to get raped" I shook my head.

"Just drink it!" he persisted.

"No tricks if I do?" I asked.

"I promise I won't take advantage of you at your possible vulnerable state- plus! Do you really think I'm that kind of guy?" he sounded so mature.

"yes! You pinned me down a LOT of times in drama class!" I whined.

"That's because you wouldn't give me a chance!" he countered.

"How could I if you just keep throwing yourself at me!" I counter-countered- I guess

"Oh just drink it!" he hissed.