21+ Tattoo artist pt.3: Taehyung 🌹

Start from the beginning

Marrying him is surely a dream made in heaven.

Taehyung slowly takes his shirt off. Your eyes glaze at his body, the perfect ink of black covering the circumference of his abs, his torso, his arms and protruding their way to his shoulder length made you gasp in awe.

He's a piece of art that was well drawn, he's a kind of painting which is even covet for an artist like you to draw. The perfect strokes that had sculpted him were rare to find but call it destiny/luck/fate whatever you had found the pallet with the help of which you were now filling in the entire canvas.

"Ughh ..." Your lips let out a painful moan as he gropes both your breasts and gives them a constant squeeze whilst tasting you hungrily

"Tae...." You moan again, your hands now slipping through his hair, pulling them as he squeezes them harder this time

"Shit" he curses as he breaks the intimate contact and looks at you, with lust covering those dark orbs of his, "I swear I've been waiting for this. I've always wondered how'd you moan for me.... God y/n.... I swear you're too sexy for me" he presses your boobs making you roll your eyes in pleasure as more moans slip your mouth

Taehyung hunts for every expression that you give, recording every bit of it, every bit of his first time with you

You hold his biceps and give them a squeeze as he makes his way to your top.
He pulls it upwards, you pull yourself closer to him in order to give him a better access to get you out of the barrier.

Taehyung quickly drops the fabric on top of his shirt that he had thrown on the ground earlier.

His mouth gapes open as soon as his eyes land on your chest, which was still covered with the black lacy bra you had bought yourself a couple days ago.

Taehyung slips his index across the bra strap and slides it down your shoulders.

You wet your lips as you feel a little embarrassed to let him do this.
As much as you were finally ready to do it with him but still you were having all kinds of emotions running inside your mind about how you'll finally show your bare self to a guy.

"Tae..." You whisper as he begins pulling your bra down but you were quick enough to hold it in place before he could get access to your bare breasts

"Are you still nervous about it?" He asks, his hands now resting on his laps

"Yes- I mean no.... I mean I don't know, it just feels awkward ..."

Taehyung looks at you and chuckles, he cups your face and brings his forehead closer to yours, "so am I supposed to be waiting longer than I already have jagi?"

You gulp as you look him in the eyes. You were feeling pathetic at yourself for even saying that. He's done so much for you but you can't even provide him with just one thing? What a shame.

Your eyes slowly avert towards his lips. You press your lips against his and start motioning them in a rhythmic pattern.
Taehyung follows your moves as he holds your waist.

Meanwhile, you unclip your bra and let your breasts free, you take tae's hands and place them over your tits.

Taehyung's eyes open widely mid kiss as he soon feels your hard nipples.
As an instinct, he begins cupping you, his touch progressively changes from being soothing to being a bit too rough

You break the kiss as a knot forms in your stomach, you hold onto his shoulders and tense as a spark plunges down your spine.

Taehyung takes your nipples in between his thumb and his index and he starts rolling them, "are you feeling good baby"