21: Late Night Drive

Start from the beginning

She was just breaking the ice.

"I've just got him for 2 days and mom already borrowed him, it's unfair." Jisoo said and playfully pouted.

"Sure do what you want." Taehyung said and finished washing the dishes and went to his room.

"Arent you suppose to go to work?" Jisoo asked, "No, i'm too tired." Taehyung said and closed the door to his room.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and plopped unto a couch when her phone litted up.

Lisa

pack your clothes, we goin on a roadtrip tomorrow!! and oh get tae get to go also since jimin and jungkook is also going and they said so.

Jisoo jumped from the couch and jumped around.

"Thank god!" She said and jumped more in excitement.

'I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO ROT IN BOREDOM!'

She rushed to Taehyung's room and knocked repeatedly.

"We literally just saw each other, what do you want?"

Jisoo raised her brow at him and questioned him, why he was so salty and all.

He was about to make a retort when he stopped.

"Anyways...pack your clothes. We're going on a roadtrip, Lisa said and you're friends will be there and they're asking for you.".

"I'll talk to them." Taehyung said bluntly and closed the door, suddenly Jisoo felt really worried why he was so salty.

But he didnt seem angry nor salty to her, more like sad. Just really sad.

Jisoo grinned when she suddenly conducted a plan in her head.

--

"Dinner's ready. Let's eat." She said and knocked on his door.

"I'll eat later."

Jisoo grunted before using her secret weapon which she found earlier while finding butter.

She tried to open the door with several keys and the last key she tried was the one that worked.

"Of course ugh- Taehyung-ah-" Jisoo stopped midway her sentence when she noticed he was sleeping. A smirk crept to her lips as she tiptoed to him.

The smirk slowly faded when Jisoo noticed the dried tears on his cheeks. She became speechless all of the sudden.

Jisoo heaved out a sigh and just pulled the blanket up to his cheek before leaving the room.

'I'll just do it later i guess, i mean it is still pretty early.'

While waiting for the clock to hit 12, she fell asleep.

"Shit!" Jisoo said and sat up from her short sweet slumber.

"Damn it, its one in the morning already!" She murmured to herself as she putted on a beige coat over her beige turtle next fluffy sweater, Jisoo grabbed her phone and wallet and ran to the next room and as she almost kicked the door open there she stumbled on was Taehyung who suddenly got up.