I looked out the window as he parked to see the usual; Rachel Berry stood waiting for my gullible brother.

"Ugh, Rachel's here" I hissed sarcastically.

"Hey, I know you don't like her. But cut her some slack? She's really trying" Finn sighed, "she wants to get on your good side"

"And as you know Hudson, that's pretty hard"

We both left the car and walked towards Rachel.

I put on a smile as she greeted me, but soon lost it as she started to talk about another solo.

I tuned out, hearing Rachel going on about the fact that even though I really deserve a solo a regionals, she needs it.

"Do you agree, Lex?" Rachel looked at me with her beady eyes, I put on a blank face.

"Wait what?"

She huffed and left me on my own in the hallway as she lead Finn to her locker.

I shuffled towards my locker until I heard the voice of my best friend, Mike Chang.

"Hey Lexi!" Mike sung, as he skipped over to my locker in a melodramatic way.

"Someone seems happy today" I chuckled.

He took my book bag from my hands and slung it over his shoulder.

"Wow, you're even taking my bag for me? What happened to Mike, what have you done with him?"

"I'm allowed to be nice for once! And anyway, I don't want you to have anything to throw at Mr Schue when you see him at glee club" he smiled, almost glazing over what he had just said.

"Wait what, why?"

"You'll see"

I walked into glee club to see Mercedes, Tina and Artie sitting talking.

Me and mike both shuffle to the back corner which was the furthest away from he group.

"I hate kurt, No me gusta" I groan in annoyance.

Mike looked at him before meeting my eyes, "He's your brother Lexi. He can't help being annoying"

I take my bag from him and look through it, "I swear to god if he took my headphones again, I'm going to kill-"

"Alexis, stop it." Mike put his hand on my shoulder, which made me look at him. "Is he really getting on your nerves this much?"

"Yes! Me and Finn have to go through the same thing every morning. It's repetitive and boring, I swear he does it on purpose" I continued to look through my bag.

"It's a sibling thing." He shook his head with a smile as Rachel, Finn and the others entered the room, slowly followed by Mr Schue.

Almost immediately, Rachel was quick to stand up, "Mr Schuester, I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at sectionals this year"

"Ay Ai Ay" I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear, "la odio"

Being fluent in Spanish because of my best friend, Santana, came in handy for making snide comments.

Me and Santana both giggled quietly.

"Nobody can understand you Lexi, speak English" Finn prompted.

"You'll kick me if I tell you what I said"

Rachel glared at me harshly, I shrugged, "suba a mi nivel, Berry."