Yours Unconditionally

Okay, firstly it has been 2 years and I never expected so many people to read EWB. It's such an honour for me to have you all read it and like it. Thank you for making a Spotify playlist (YOU) the link is in conversation dashboard. Thank you for posts and comments and messages.

Now, about what all of you had been asking me about. Yours Unconditionally.

So hoping you don't really hate me way too much by now (and I'm sorry for the delay)

The truth is, it started as a usual story but I was suffering from Too Many Ideas syndrome back then and thus couldn't really commit to one... therefore, changing plots again and again.

It got so bad that I had written over 70 drafts at this point... so I took it down until I could decide the whole storyline. So I chose the plot I'm writing rn and posted it... until I realized it got too dark for me to handle, not what I planned to do. I didn't expect it at all.

I decided to change it but I just couldn't write. So I stopped altogether. Left the half-written story and took it off the Wattpad.

Then I had been concentrating on my studies last year the whole time so I didn't pay attention to the story. I tried to work on it at times, but it wasn't happening.

I was adamant that I'll write a new plot (again). But the universe really wanted me to write this story with this particular plot. The recent events in my life kinda advocate it.

It had been a hard journey, but guess it propelled me to write and finally get the strength to get on with it.

It's hard for me to write bcz I'm so caught up in this head vs heart battle right now. I just hope I'm able to finish it. It's the hardest story to write for me.