A Walk to Remember

Oct 16, 2017

On Monday, I made my way to my locker. I needed to put some books in there. "Hey," I heard a familiar voice. "Hey, Berto," I smiled. "Hey, Lee," he supported himself by the adjacent locker and crossed his arm. "So how did it go?" he asked. "Well, we're doing the Blackhole Thermodynamics. He's back on the project and it's great," I smiled. "Cool, so you're not ripping each other apart yet," he laughed. 

"Not yet. But I can't guarantee anything," I winked. "Okay. I need to go to OS Lab. You, take care and try not to kill Hardwick," he started to leave. I grinned and opened my locker. I didn't have class but I needed to go to the library. As I opened the locker, something came out and I tried to dodge it but I fell. A scream left my mouth. All gaze turned to me. Alberto looked at me in shock. He helped me get up. Everyone laughed. I eyed the thing that came out of my locker. A clown attached to a spring. It was hideous. There was a note stuck to it. 'Regards, Your Personal Torturer from Hell'

"God Damn it, Cameron. That's your best prank. Jack in the box or should I say Clown in the Locker," I didn't have to look around to know he was there. I pulled the hideous thing out of my locker and put the books inside. Someone banged my locker door shut. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at Mr. Devil-In-Person

"Well, I planned to go easy on you but your scream said the otherwise," he smirked.

"Well, I decided to return the favor by giving you some satisfaction," I glared and started to leave. "Stop it, Cameron. She talked to Prof. Sanderson for you," Alberto said.

"And what are you? Her boyfriend?" Cameron shot him a deadly glare.

"Her friend. Clearly, you don't have one to know the meaning," Alberto stared back.

"Stop it guys. Bert, you have a class to attend. Please Go," I gave him a pleaded look. He sighed and left. "You! Wait and Watch," I pulled his jacket and pushed him back. People started to leave for their classes.

I made my way to the library. Someone pulled me back and put a hand on my mouth. I tried to break free but my kidnapper was stronger. We ended up in a darker room. There were much space and ventilation but the place was secluded. He pinned me to the wall without taking his hand off my mouth. I tried to take in his profile. He was tall and dark-haired and looked familiar. 

"Damn! you look so hot when you're mad," he put his hand down. "You..." I was about to shout profanities and death threats but he sealed my lips with his. That was it. I lost myself in the kiss and put my hands around his neck. He moved his hand up under my top. I moaned. I was mad at him but I can think about it later. Right now, I want to feel him all over me. He smells so good. I traced my hands over his shoulder blades and his thick biceps. 

He works out every morning from 6:30 to 8:00. I know because once I replaced the 75kg weight with 200 kg. Then, I saw him kicking his ass off for hours. 

He kissed my neck and lightly bit it. I breathed sharply. He tore the foil packet and pushed my leg up. He moved aside the crotch of my underwear and put two fingers inside. "You're so wet," he said in approval. He leaned in and slammed into me. He kissed me to muffle my moans. After several thrusts, I came as he found his own release. I put my head on his shoulder. He supported me and then I stood on my feet. 

"Fix yourself and meet me outside," he said. I couldn't stand straight but I somehow managed to reach washroom unnoticed. After cleaning up and fixing my hair and makeup, I reached the front gate. He looked calm and composed as if we hadn't been fucking in the archival storage 5 minutes ago.

"What's wrong with you?" I snapped. "Anyone could've walked in there."

"No one is allowed to go in there without special permission from Prof. Sanderson. And right now, there are only three people who possess such kind of privilege. You, me and Prof. himself, who was busy with the lecture in Lecture Hall 4," he said in a collective voice. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Take a walk with me," he started to move. I rolled my eyes but followed. He didn't say anything. I was being impatient. "You're strange," I said finally. "Hmm?" he asked. "You put a clown in my locker. Then you came out of nowhere and fucked me. Then you asked me to take a walk with you and now you're not saying anything," I argued.

"I put a clown in your locker because that's what I do. That's what we are. I fucked you because that's our arrangement. I can fuck you anytime, anywhere irrespective of our personal issues, whenever I feel like and I felt like fucking you so that I did." he explained as if I were a child. Not like you can use 'fuck' so many times in one sentence with a child.

"And walk?" I asked. He looked away. He's acting completely out.

"Cameron," I turned him around so he faced me. "What is it?"

"It just occurred to me that no one actually knows anything about me. They look at me as the famous guy who throws parties every weekend and entertains them by pulling pranks on this one particular girl. Who has slept with half of the female population of college and yet somehow manages to maintain GPA of more than 4.5"

Is this some kind of joke? I thought he was being serious and here we have him bragging about himself. "What's your point, Hardwick?" I raised an eyebrow in his direction. He laughed.

"My point is, I thought I had friends and I really don't have any," he stated as a matter of fact.

"Is this about what Bert said?" I asked.

"No. He just said loud what I already knew," he said with a fake laugh.

"Cameron"

"I don't need to your pity. I just told you why I wanted to take a walk with you. For some time, I just needed to be with someone who doesn't pretend to be my friend or love me for the feeling of being with me. I wanted to be with the one person who hates the hell of out of me and isn't afraid to show it," he said in a voice louder than it needed to be.

"I don't pity you. Out of all the people I'm the one who is least likely to pity you. You made that quite sure," I glared. He looked at me in disbelief but then gave me a wry smile.

"So you'll walk with me?" he asked.

"Yes, I'll walk with you," I told him.