Enemies with Benefits

Oct 12, 2017, 4:17 PM
My Apartment

I live in this apartment alone. I used to have a room in the hostel for the last two years but I'd rather cook my own food than eat that shit. So, this year I moved in here. Also, Bert can crash anytime 'cuz he couldn't do that in the hostel room. Boys weren't allowed inside the building. I was very tired after the day. Hardwick is really pissed off. But hey, he asked for it. 

I showered and crashed on the couch. I didn't have anything to do so I went through my laptop. Marvel Universe, DC comics, done! Romance movies, lame. Horror, not in the mood. Thriller, Nah. 

Then I saw another folder named Other. Anticipation built in me. It had been two months. So long since I broke up with Niall. He wanted a serious relationship. I needed a fling. They all are alike. At some point, they want feelings and emotions, late night talks and romantic dates. I mean cmon, a girl wants to fuck without any drama. What else do you want? I tried with Niall as I tried with others. But it was so monotonous, so alike. I need something different, adventurous. I need ...I need to...I need to fuck someone. This is so frustrating. Of course, I can call any guy and he'll come running. But I'm not a slut. I'm a girl and I love sex. But I have dignity. I don't go throwing myself on boys. I sleep only with my boyfriends. However, I did encounter two one night stands. But it gets boring after some time. Same moves leave nothing to anticipation. 

Maybe one day, I'll settle down for one guy. But right now, I'm just 21. I need so much more. Plus, being in a relationship sucks when you're not in love with the person. It feels like punishment for having sex. Cheesy talks, nicknames and what not. I need someone bold, passionate and dark like me. Someone bad who's too good in the bed, who can make my fantasies come true. I clicked the folder and unhid its contents. I played the first video. A really hot guy was banging this chic. His abs were totally lickable. This is so hot. 

I let out a moan and feel my arousal. I put my hand on my waist, under my shirt. Slowly, moving it up. I let my one hand run over my neck. I rubbed my legs together, taking sharp breaths. I bit my lip teasingly, loving myself, feeling myself up. I took off my t-shirt and let it slide to the ground. I felt the tension building. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of my shorts, sliding them down too. So I was only in one of my tonnes of sexy lingerie. It was a lacy black one. I love the way it makes me feel. Sexy, powerful and feminine. 

I took off my bra, teasing myself. Sliding it down, slowly, caressing my skin as I made my way up and down. I touched myself in a sensual way. Feeling the touch, pinching my nipples, rubbing my legs together. Slowly, making my way down, so my hand was slowly caressing my sweet spot over the thin fabric. I know I'm damn hot. All I need is the damn vibrator. I was so wet, so aroused, I bit my lip to stifle a moan. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of my underwear. I was about to take off my panties too when I heard the doorbell. What the fuck? 

I caught my breath and put on the bath rob lying on the couch and fixed my hair. The person was being impatient so I closed the video and went to peek through the hole. It was so frustrating. I moved my eye to the door and the sight I saw shocked me. Cameron Jason Hardwick. What the hell is he doing here? He rang another bell. I opened the door with visible irritation. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I snapped.

He didn't stand there to answer my question. He was furious and came right over me. He closed the door behind him. With his other hand, he held mine and dragged me to the wall. He pinned me. He came dangerously close. "You gonna pay, Clayton. This had been your biggest mistake and you gonna regret making it," he said in a low intimidating voice. "I will make your life a living hell. I'll make you apologize to me in front of everyone," he said every word with pure rage. He pressed himself closer to me.