My Personal Torturer from Hell

Oct 12, 2017, 7:35 PM

My Apartment

"That was amazing!! I never thought you had it in you Hard-Dick!" I panted.

"At least you can show the courtesy to pronounce my name correctly. Given that, 5 minutes earlier you were shouting it at top of your lungs," he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I think it suits you better, given your reaction when you saw me," I aimed back.

"I never thought I'll say it but you're hot and I'm every bit of potent," he said seductively. I could go all the way again. "Stop drooling over me, Clayton. I know I do unspeakable things to you but I really need to go now," he pulled his shirt over his head. "You wish, Hard-dick. " I smirked.

He awkwardly tried to kiss me as he felt obligated to it after what we just did. "No need. We're good," I told him. He moved back.

"So, you really don't feel like I took advantage of you or something?" he said uncomfortably. "I won't be pressing charges if that's what you're concerned about," I stretched my arms. He blinked thrice. "Okay. No, I don't think you took advantage of me. In fact, it will always be the other way round," I got up and get him a victorious look. He smirked.

"Thanks," I don't know why I said it. In fact, I don't show gratitude towards my friends, much less, enemies. "As much as I hate you, Clayton, I would love to bang you again," he winked and turned. Then, I got the best idea ever.

"Cameron?" I sat up.

"I know I have this effect on girls but you're on the first name basis with me now?" he turned and looked at me in amusement.

"Don't get used to it Dickhead," I aimed.

"Don't use names involving my dick. It reminds me of the sounds you make when it's inside you," his gaze lingered on my neck. His eyes were lustful.

He was tall and even muscular, but not bulky. He had stormy gray eyes and brown hair with blonde highlights. He had the perfect 8 packs abs and I remembered running my hands over it. I've known him for two years now.

September 2014

My first day in college and how he told me he was a sophomore. He told me how I must respect him and do as told or he'll make my life hell. I was new here. I'd heard enough about the power seniors have over the freshmen here, that I didn't dare to unleash his wrath on me.
He and his three other friends made me sing and even dance. He was intimidating. And I was terrified of him. I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me in. It was humiliating and I should've stood up to it but I was this naive, innocent nerd back then.

Okay, the revelation. Scratch everything I said. I was a bitch.
The ultimate bitch. I was that popular, mean cheerleader with all the boys trying to get me. I loved attention and I did things I am not proud of. But that was the old me. After school, I thought better of it. I decided to be a nicer person in college. There was no one from my school, so that gave me an opportunity to change my ways. I was good at studies so I got into this prestigious college and I wanted to get graduated with good grades without making much of the show. Even if I had to pose as a helpless, little nerd.

He let me go after a show and I ended up crying in the bathroom. Again, that was people thought. In reality, I took deep breaths and tried my best to not start a rumor about him having STDs. And trust me, I know how to start ones that can make you question yourself.

Only after a couple of classes, I found out he was my classmate who tricked me into this. I was infuriated. It was far more embarrassing than I'd felt earlier. I went to confront him but he ruffled my hair, had a good laugh and tell me to stay away. It was enough for my ego and the next thing I knew, I put rats in his bag when he wasn't looking. They damaged his books and notes. He didn't find who it was for days but he was determined. And then, after five days he did.