This is Perfect

Dec 3, 2017, 9:34 PM

We did finish what we started. This time, Cameron knew though. It helped because I didn't have to drag him to the chair and lose tonnes of calories. He's heavier than a Rhinoceros. Okay, that's an overstatement but he's very heavy. Honestly, I haven't tried it before. I've seen it in the videos and movies but this was my first time. Cameron said he's happier to do it. So, let's see. 

It's so relieving that he's open to experimentation as much as I am. That's why he was the best partner I've ever had. And he is smoldering hot. He smells so nice and don't you even get me started about his abs. And his eyes. Damn, those eyes get me every time. I can spend my life just by staring at them. I swear they change color. Okay, don't tell him I was fangirling over him. The self-admiring narcissist won't stop grinning like the pervert he is. But I love his smile. Whether it's cocky grin that starts with a smirk or the charming smile that lights up his face like fireworks in the night sky. Okay, I really need to stop 'cuz if I don't you might think I'm in love with him. And I'm not in love with him. Not at all. Right?

I got into my outfit and his eyes were full of lust when I walked in. I kissed him and pushed him onto the chair. I tied his hands to the chair and climbed on the top of him. I put my hands into his hair and pulled his face up so that his lips crash into mine. He groaned softly. I knew he got the best view of my cleavage as I grind against his dick. I nibbled on his ear and pulled it softly with my teeth. "I'm so wet for you, baby. Are you hard for me?" I kissed him and he bit my lower lip. 

"Harder than the diamond," he said in a husky voice. I kissed my way down his happy trail and hooked my fingers into the waistband of his jeans. I pulled them down with his boxers. He was so hard. It turned me on. I kissed him again. He kissed me intensely. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. Then I touched him all the way down, feeling every inch of his smooth, sun-kissed skin. I threw my head back as he snuggled into my chest, breathing me in. I moved my hand closer to his manhood and then moved it far down. Then I came closer again and moved back. He took a sharp breath. "Oh, Dawn," he groaned.

I like to know that I have some power over him. The iris of his eyes had turned a shade darker as his pupils dilated. His lips parted and his skin a little red at the neck. I cupped his dick and move my hands up and down. He groaned. "It turns me on just to see you like this," I said seductively. I moved my hands up and down his penis. Slower, faster, then slower and faster again. I kissed him and continue teasing him. I rubbed his dick against my groin. "You're so big it hurts me so much but I still want it," I moaned. Taking it up and then moving it down to my opening. Through the fabric, I could feel his hardness on my sex. And he could feel my wetness too. I moaned. "I want you, baby," he said in a husky voice. 

"In time, baby. In time," I teased. Fuck, I want him inside me. I was so aroused. I could feel the wetness between my thighs. The need to have him inside me. I seductively went a few inches away and bend down to pick up the flogger from the floor. I gave him the view of my ass barely covered by the thong. I ran the flogger on my leg as I got up. I could his eyes on me. Undressing the minimal clothes I was wearing with a mere gaze. I took the flogger and slowly moved it over his chest. So its shreds touched him lightly. I uncurled the shreds so it won't hurt him too much. I gently twist my wrist and hit him in the thigh. He groaned. I moved the flogger over my boobs to tease him. His eyes were closely watching me like a predator. I could feel his gaze burning into me. He was so hard under my touch. I flogged him again.

"Oh baby," he groaned. I moved the flogger on his body gently and hit him when he least expected it. It was a huge turn on. I seductively bit my lower lip and moved the flogger over my bare skin. His gaze followed me like a hungry predator. I touched myself with another hand. He was trying to break through his restraints. I knew he wanted to touch me. So, I moved closer to him while holding his gaze. I let the flogger drop and put my feet with 6 inches heel between his legs. I ran my hands over my breasts and then down. I used my hand to make legs open wide. He watched my every move. "Oh, baby. Don't you want to touch me?" I teased. "Trust me, baby, I'm more than ready," he said in his breathy voice that always gets me week in the knees. 

I rubbed my vagina with my hand and touched my breast with another. "I love how your tongue feels down here," I said seductively. His eyes were almost dark, his pupils swallowed the iris of his eyes. His lips parted. The desire was burning his eyes. I moaned. "Oh, Cameron. You make me so wet," I slipped my fingers into my vagina and with another hand, I held his dick. "I would love to make you wetter," he said with his cocky grin. "If only you could touch me," I gave him a sly smile. I fingered myself as I gave him a blowjob. "Fuck," he groaned. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and ran my hand over it while fingering myself. "Oh yes, baby. Come for me," I told him. He groaned my name.

 I knew he was close. And tore the foil packet. I put the condom on his dick and took him reverse cowgirl style. His hands were facing up so I held them for support. I had pulled my thong down and so I put his dick into me. I moaned and he inhaled sharply. I pushed my head back and started to started to move. I went slower at first and then faster. My breathing escalated. So did his. I was doubting that we might break the chair. His grip on hand tightened and felt myself getting close. It felt so good to have him inside me again. It had been so long. I was so close. My moans got louder and then I came filling warm liquid around his dick as he came inside me and I heard my name. I collapsed on top of him. 

"It's better with you on top," he said in a husky voice. I got his dick out and fixed my underwear. Then, I put the used condom on trash and I pulled the restraints and he put his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him. His lips came crashing onto mine and I found my redemption. If I have to pick a favorite feeling then kissing him comes right on the second after the one of him being inside me. His hands traced my body as if wanted to touch every bit of my skin. He picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist. He put me on the couch. 

"Now, my turn," he said in a husky voice. He traced his fingers on my shoulder and pulled my bra straps down. He unclasped my bra as I arched my back to help him. He slowly moved his hands down and cupped my ass cheeks. "You're so beautiful, Dawn," he took my bra between his teeth and pulled it down. "You're so sexy," he ran his hand over my ass. "You're so soft," he kissed my boobs and moved his hands up to cup my breast. I moaned. "And you're so wet, baby," He slid his hand into my underwear. He played with my clit and lips. I moaned loudly. He pulled his hand out. "Do you wanna know how wet?" he took my hand and guided it to my groin. I touched myself. My love-juices were dripping down my legs. I just had an orgasm and I was already wet. Oh, what does he do to me?

He pulled my hand out and put it in his mouth. He licked my fingers clean. "You taste like my favorite dessert, baby. You wanna know how delicious you are? So delicious. For me," he said in a husky voice and kissed me. It was salty. He's kiss though, was sweeter than saccharin. He kissed my neck and made his way down my naked chest and then kissed my navel and waistline and then pulled my underwear. I was just in stockings and heels now. He brushed his hands against my sex and kissed me down there. He separated my lips with his hand and did this thing with his tongue. I moaned. 

"Cameron." "Yes baby, do you like it?" he asked between his assault. "Yes," I moaned again. "Tell me, what you want, baby," he teased. He started rubbing my clit too. "Fuck me," I moaned. "Like what baby?" he teased again. "Cameron," I moaned again. "I'm all yours, baby," he teased again. "Cameron, I'll come," I told him. Oh boy! 

"Then come for me baby," he teased again. "Cameron, please," I was so close. "Do you want me to stop?" he teased. "No! Don't stop," I screamed. "Never stop!" I moaned. "Come for me, Dawn," he said in a deep voice. And I came. But he didn't let me finish as he slammed into me repeatedly between my orgasm and I screamed. He kissed me and it was so intense. It was so much to take and I could feel another orgasm. I panted loudly as I dug my nails into his back. He groaned as he came with me. 

"You're so good," I told him. "Because it's with you," he said. Our bodies entwined together like one. We fit together perfectly. His face in the crook of my neck. My legs around him and his arms around me. My arms around his neck and a part of him inside me. Our hearts beating to the same rhythm with no space between us. This is perfect.