Epilogue - Part 1

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WITH THIS STORY UNTIL NOW :D

HERE IS THE EPILOGUE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, WELL, AT LEAST THE FIRST PART. I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THIS WILL BE SET IN THE FUTURE AND EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING TOO FAST, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE EVENTS ARE LITERALLY MONTHS APART.

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER SO I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK !

ALSO, PLEASE WATCH THE TRAILER ON THE SIDE FIRST! AND THE PICTURE IS HOW THE COUPLES ENDED UP!

--

Rey's POV

May 23rd, 2019

"You alright in there?" came Soph's voice from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah. I think so."

"You think so? What do you mean you think so? Is it positive or negative? Did you even pee on it?"

"I did, but I'm afraid to look at it."

"Jesus fucking Christ!"

"You're the worst roommate ever I swear to God." I muttered as I flushed the toilet and went to wash my hands, placing the pregnancy test upside-down, so I wouldn't get to look at it.

I mean, yes. I had a few pregnancy scares during the past three years, but they were always negative. However, you don't just start craving grapes in the middle of the night and you don't throw up in the morning when you haven't been drinking the previous night.

I handed the pregnancy test to her after I exited the bathroom and Justin looked over her shoulder.

"So?" I asked, chewing on my nails as I looked at their expressionless faces.

"It looks like you're going to have a little Niall running around in like nine months." Soph answered and turned the stick to show me the blue plus.

"Fuck."

So this is what my life had come to. I was one day before graduation and of course I had to find out that I was pregnant.

But before I get too much into that, let me tell you how everyone has been doing.

Literally everyone, except of Amy, Ryan, Soph and Justin moved back to England.

Jake and Max were about to hit three years of being together. Jake was playing for Manchester United and Max was still doing porn, even though Jake quit two years ago because One Direction was slowly getting big.

Liam and Katherine moved in together last year, in the same apartment complex as Niall. Katherine was officially a dancer for Jessie J and was currently on tour, while Liam also played for Manchester United.

Zayn moved to London after his junior year and after One Direction had finished their second American tour to change his master and get an art degree. Last summer when I went to London I found out that he had been dating a girl named Perrie, who was majoring in drama.

Sean and Jade had been engaged for a few months now, and they were planning on getting married in July. Sean was a PE teacher at a private school and Jade owned an really famous art gallery in London.

Kaylee and Hannah got married the day same-sex marriage got legalized in England, they didn't even get engaged first, they just went for it. Kaylee owned a private kindergarten and Hannah was just starting her own clothing line.

Jake and Sasha got engaged during my sophomore year but they broke up last year and now they got back together, but were taking things slow because she cheated at a party. Jake was a lawyer and Sasha worked with Kaylee.